Collapse
No announcement yet.

How fashion conscious are you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive always been a fashionista but ever since becoming a dad, I dont give as much of a fuk cuz it’s like I no longer have anybody to impress.

I keep it very simple. Those rare occasions when I take my wife out on a date, i might be in a suit, evening style with no tie.

If im going casual I usually have one a nice pair of fitted jeans, ( not skin tight like a phag) and varsity jacket.. i love varsity jackets.

My favorite color outfit are black and grey. I dont get all colorful and sht like some fudgepacker. I like all black.

As far as brands are concerened, i dont really care as much as i did earlier years.

But i make sure my wallet/Money clip , shoes, belt, and watches are top notch. I dont mind spening alot on those items..

Patek and Rolexs are my favorites.. im sporting the Oyster Perpetual blue dial at the moment. It’s understated and modern. I dont like to stand out.

Comment

Not very.

I will say that I have been on a hiking boot trend that I should cut back on. Zamberlan and Lowa. Rationalize to myself that REI had a sale, still spent too much.

Getting the Lowa Zephyrs online as I type this.

Damn it.

Comment

Working...
      X