Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    No PG, Kawhi, Durant.

And next years FA class is trash.

Carmelo might join to make the team even worse.

We def not winning any titles the next 2 years.
    Melo is going to Houston. Lillard might play for the Lakers this season, but I don't want to see them trade Lonzo Ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      Melo is going to Houston. Lillard might play for the Lakers this season, but I don't want to see them trade Lonzo Ball.
      Lillard and Blazers have worked things out.

Bron will be 34 next year. He's too old to carry a team. He needs some major pieces around him.

Doesn't look like Bron will be winning any titles in LA tbh.

Comment

Lillard and Blazers have worked things out.

Bron will be 34 next year. He's too old to carry a team. He needs some major pieces around him.

Doesn't look like Bron will be winning any titles in LA tbh.
        Ingram, and Kuzma might elevate their game into the next level. His team in LA is much better than his team with the Cavs. I hope they acquire another free agent Center.

Comment

• Los Angeles—are you ready for the King of all pizza parties?! We're celebrating KingJames arrival in LA with free pizzas on 7/10! Stop by any of our LA locations between 2-5pm for your free pie! Let's welcome #LAbron to LA the only way we know how! http://www.BlazePizza.com/promos/LABron
          Rof4XuYC_normal.jpg

LeBron James ✔ KingJames

Haven’t been to a pizza party in a minute �� Culver City? ����

Sounds like he's going to the Culver City location tomorrow.
          Last edited by TJ highway; 07-10-2018, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Ingram, and Kuzma might elevate their game into the next level. His team in LA is much better than his team with the Cavs. I hope they acquire another free agent Center.
            Yeah I think they have the ability to be top 5 in the West but not title contenders. Kuzma and Ingram would have to carry the team if they're gonna make that happen.

Comment

Yeah I think they have the ability to be top 5 in the West but not title contenders. Kuzma and Ingram would have to carry the team if they're gonna make that happen.
              Hopefully Bronny play for the Lakers in 2022. Cavs draft him in 2022, and force a trade ala Kobe in 1996, and Steve Francis in 1999.

Comment

Hopefully Bronny play for the Lakers in 2022. Cavs draft him in 2022, and force a trade ala Kobe in 1996, and Steve Francis in 1999.

Comment

He's legit af. Might be more athletic than Lebron. He almost had an in-game dunk last week at THIRTEEN YEARS OLD!

Westbrook was 17 when he had his first in-game dunk.

Comment

You better hope the lakers suck ass then if you talk a kid up who is entering 8th grade to be the next big thing. Go Cavs, F**k LeBron, and F**k you bandwagon ass Bronsexuals

Comment

He's legit af. Might be more athletic than Lebron. He almost had an in-game dunk last week at THIRTEEN YEARS OLD!

Westbrook was 17 when he had his first in-game dunk.
                      Maybe I am naive but that doesn’t sound that special to me

My little guy is 12 yrs 4 months and can dunk with a modest run up (obvious travel)

He’s barely played in the last 18 months due to leg problems but have no doubt that he could do it legally by the time he’s 13 subject to fitness/practice

While he’s a very gifted athlete, I find it hard to believe that it’s all that unique

Comment

Working...
                      X