Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erica Garner declared brain dead with no chance of recovery after massive heart attac

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    No

After they handcuffed him, he was still conscious and talking

Hello, he was complaining he couldn't breathe!

That's not how Chokes work.

A rear naked choke is blood choke. Not air. It cuts off circulation to the brain and you pass out immediately.

Besides the cop wasn't even doing a proper choke. It was more of a headlock.
    You can see he was being choked...he has his palm up while saying I can't breathe in the background of this news report...although there is no sound in the video. He was unconscious shortly after and they turned him on his side.

I don't think they handcuffed him...he didn't move and they waited for the ambulance to arrive. They knew he was dead. He died shortly after he said he couldn't breathe. He was selling single cigarettes on the street. NYPD fucked up...why do you thing they paid out 6 million $ to settle?

Last edited by jaded; 01-06-2018, 02:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
      You can see he was being choked...he has his palm up while saying I can't breathe in the background of this news report...although there is no sound in the video. He was unconscious shortly after and they turned him on his side.

I don't think they handcuffed him...he didn't move and they waited for the ambulance to arrive. They knew he was dead. He died shortly after he said he couldn't breathe. He was selling single cigarettes on the street. NYPD fucked up...why do you thing they paid out 6 million $ to settle?

Even that clip u posted shows something different from what u say

1. Him saying he can't breathe while pinned down.... that's way after the "choke"

The "choke" was when they were trying to get him down

2. He was being handcuffed as he was saying he can't breathe

3. Lawsuits are settled all the time. Just how america is. Too many lawyers and too many crybabies.

4. Nypd might have screwed up. Still not murder like ppl claim. And maybe not even an accidental death if this guy acted different or skipped a few KFC meals.

Comment

• And ppl keep bringing up selling cigarettes

What does it matter what they were arresting him for?

Do you know how many killers get caught for lil things?

Jaywalking, running a stop light, etc. Stuff like that?

Ppl act like this guy was killed on purpose for selling cigarettes.

It's sad that he died but he was a obese black man. Obese ppl and black men have very short life spans. It's a bad combo.

His fat ass could have died running to the bathroom the next day tbh.

Look at how his daughter died. Did Nypd choke her too?

Comment

Even that clip u posted shows something different from what u say

1. Him saying he can't breathe while pinned down.... that's way after the "choke"

The "choke" was when they were trying to get him down

2. He was being handcuffed as he was saying he can't breathe

3. Lawsuits are settled all the time. Just how america is. Too many lawyers and too many crybabies.

4. Nypd might have screwed up. Still not murder like ppl claim. And maybe not even an accidental death if this guy acted different or skipped a few KFC meals.
          Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          And ppl keep bringing up selling cigarettes

What does it matter what they were arresting him for?

Do you know how many killers get caught for lil things?

Jaywalking, running a stop light, etc. Stuff like that?

Ppl act like this guy was killed on purpose for selling cigarettes.

It's sad that he died but he was a obese black man. Obese ppl and black men have very short life spans. It's a bad combo.

His fat ass could have died running to the bathroom the next day tbh.

Look at how his daughter died. Did Nypd choke her too?
          Wow...so you figure the cops had nothing to do with his death? He died because of KFC because the cops didn't choke his daughter? OK then.

Comment

• The mental gymnastics people go through to negate the reality of a situation is amazing

Just because someone breaks the law, doesn't mean he deserves to die. The argument about him resisting arrest to me is comedic. He was bigger and taller than the people who tried to arrest him.

Fact is, if someone is bigger than you are when you attempt to muscle them down to arrest them, and are harder to put down due to your limitations physically, they are not resisting arrest. Plus he wasn't fighting anybody off. Objected to their initial wrist grabbing, but even that wasn't resisting, i don't remember them saying hey we are arresting you.

Also, the argument of oh his weight, his health......sure he was obese, that alone is why you don't put him in an ILLEGAL choke hold. You also don't get to split hairs and say oh the choke hold didn't kill him, he died of natural causes. Its like saying well i didn't kill you, i just slit your wrist...you bled out on your own. Or all i did was push you off of a balcony, you died because gravity pulled you down. Its just consistent with ways to be a dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Wow...so you figure the cops had nothing to do with his death? He died because of KFC because the cops didn't choke his daughter? OK then.
              Did u even read that wiki thing u posted from the coroner?

The choke, being prone, asthma, obesity, cardiovascular disease, etc.

All contributed to his death.

Did I say cops weren't part of the reason?

I said the cops didn't murder him.

Look up Wtf murder means.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bravado View Post
                The mental gymnastics people go through to negate the reality of a situation is amazing

Just because someone breaks the law, doesn't mean he deserves to die. The argument about him resisting arrest to me is comedic. He was bigger and taller than the people who tried to arrest him.

Fact is, if someone is bigger than you are when you attempt to muscle them down to arrest them, and are harder to put down due to your limitations physically, they are not resisting arrest. Plus he wasn't fighting anybody off. Objected to their initial wrist grabbing, but even that wasn't resisting, i don't remember them saying hey we are arresting you.

Also, the argument of oh his weight, his health......sure he was obese, that alone is why you don't put him in an ILLEGAL choke hold. You also don't get to split hairs and say oh the choke hold didn't kill him, he died of natural causes. Its like saying well i didn't kill you, i just slit your wrist...you bled out on your own. Or all i did was push you off of a balcony, you died because gravity pulled you down. Its just consistent with ways to be a dick.
                And no one said he deserves to die so you need to stfu with your dumbass arguments too.

Ppl die. Sometimes unintended.

Cops didn't murder him. Murder is an intentional action to kill someone.

That is my only argument in this dumbass topic.

Comment

Did u even read that wiki thing u posted from the coroner?

The choke, being prone, asthma, obesity, cardiovascular disease, etc.

All contributed to his death.

Did I say cops weren't part of the reason?

I said the cops didn't murder him.

Look up Wtf murder means.

Yes I read it...but let's read it again.

New York City Medical Examiner's Office report stated "Cause of Death: Compression of neck (choke hold), compression of chest and prone positioning during physical restraint by police" and "Contributing Conditions: Acute and chronic bronchial asthma; Obesity; Hypertensive cardiovascular disease".

Well it appears there were contributing factors that may have helped bring along his death by choke hold (yeah I saw that part). Maybe if the NYPD hadn't even shown up that day his contributing conditions would have killed him all by themselves?

Or maybe the choke hold sent him over the edge and he would have been just fine had NYPD not showed up that day? Gee I guess we will never know now. This is succhhhh a hard one to figure out.

BTW I never called it murder...so why ask if I know what it means? I think it would be more interesting however to have a look at what Criminally Negligent Manslaughter means...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manslaughter

Criminally negligent manslaughter is variously referred to as criminally negligent homicide in the United States, and gross negligence manslaughter in England and Wales. In Scotland and some Commonwealth of Nations jurisdictions the offense of culpable homicide might apply.

It occurs where death results from serious negligence, or, in some jurisdictions, serious recklessness.
                  A high degree of negligence is required to warrant criminal liability.[13] .

According to the law...Chokeholds are prohibited by NYPD regulations.[26]
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Eric_Garner

So...maybe the reason why the NYPD paid out the 6 million to the family was to avoid officer Pantaleo having been charged with Criminally Negligent Manslaughter and going to jail...even though Garner may have died anyways from the KFC and his his contributing conditions?
                  Last edited by jaded; 01-06-2018, 07:06 PM.

Comment

And no one said he deserves to die so you need to stfu with your dumbass arguments too.

Ppl die. Sometimes unintended.

Cops didn't murder him. Murder is an intentional action to kill someone.

That is my only argument in this dumbass topic.
                    Honestly...you sound a little frustrated here. He raises valid points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Economic might and authority have nothing to do with the level of racism..

There are plenty of dumb backwoods whites without a pot to piss in that are extremely racist
                      Yeah but usually don't have the power to obstructs Blacks except when they vote of course.

Comment

Working...
                      X