Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto, Sadam Ali - Go Face To Face in New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    He said Mikey Garcia made him cry with that donkey kong picture because he's black.

Comment

Even Matthysse would have been better but oh well. Cotto can get that KO retirement win

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
        Cotto went out like a bish and I am Puerto Rican btw. SMFH. Sadam Ali... wtf. Less than 20k will tune in to watch.

Not bad for the last one!

Comment

Cotto lost every time he stepped up. he actually lost against Clottey also..

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            Cotto lost every time he stepped up. he actually lost against Clottey also..
            Mosley? Martinez? Margarito II?

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
              Mosley? Martinez? Margarito II?
              He hardly beat old Mosley. Martinez was drained. Margarito 2 is ok, but he was brutally stopped first time when guys were at their prime.

Cotto is ok, but he is overrated. I mean, guy handles average fighters easily, but...

Comment

hopefully cotto knocked out ali, I cant stand that dude the push he was getting before vargas stunned his ass was crazy.

Comment

[QUOTE=.!WAR MIKEY!;18149434]hopefully cotto knocked out ali, I cant stand that dude the push he was getting before vargas lite his ass up was just crazy.

Comment

hopefully cotto knocked out ali, I cant stand that dude the push he was getting before vargas lite his ass up was just crazy.

Comment

Working...
                    X