Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Getting Wilder's WBC Belt Makes Joshua Rematch Bigger!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    You have wrong info, Wilder is Olympic Bronze medalist not Gold!
    I have my info right. You became an alt because of answers like this which earned you ZERO respect, lmao. You're lucky a regular poster like me is even talking to your alt ass, lol. I indulge alt because it's fun alt. Stay an alt, alt.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      I have my info right. You became an alt because of answers like this which earned you ZERO respect, lmao. You're lucky a regular poster like me is even talking to your alt ass, lol. I indulge alt because it's fun alt. Stay an alt, alt.
      You stupid troll you think you are somebody? Haha useless little troll

Comment

I'm not moaning. I'm telling it like it is. Whyte has a fraud ranking and all you're doing is trying to compare how Wilder got his title shot. I've seen fighters go the Wilder route a million times over. Whyte keeps moving up the WBC list without beating anyone who.
        Again the irony in your post is glaring lol. You telling it “like it is” for one fighter (Whyte), he is doing everything by the books to fight Wilder. By getting ranked! Your definition of his ranking is the same definition that applies to Wilder before he became the champion. Hence the irony in your moaning now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Again the irony in your post is glaring lol. You telling it “like it is” for one fighter (Whyte), he is doing everything by the books to fight Wilder. By getting ranked! Your definition of his ranking is the same definition that applies to Wilder before he became the champion. Hence the irony in your moaning now.
          Whyte won the British title. Whyte won the WBC international title. Whyte won an eliminator. He deserves a high ranking in the WBC.

I do think he should have to fight a final eliminator as I personally don't consider Chisora a top fighter, but if Breazeale turns down a final eliminator with Whyte, then Whyte should be given the next mandatory shot.
          Last edited by N/A; 02-20-2018, 03:06 PM.

Comment

This isn’t about Wilder so stop making it about Wilder. Whyte has not beaten anyone to earn a #1 ranking. He is in the number 1 slot right now. He doesn’t deserve his ranking. You know it and I know it.

Comment

This isn’t about Wilder so stop making it about Wilder. Whyte has not beaten anyone to earn a #1 ranking. He is in the number 1 slot right now. He doesn’t deserve his ranking. You know it and I know it.
              Again the Irony in your post here, firstly you brought Joshua into the conversation when this thread had nothing to do with him.

Secondly Wilder name is brought up because Whyte is trying to fight for the WBC belt and he is ranked under the WBC as their number 1 fighter at the moment. And guess who the champion at that weight is? Yeah Wilder...

This is why your post is full of irony, the thing is I actually agreed with your initial post about ranking etc but the fact that the champion (Wilder) went through the same thing that Whyte is going through shows you the irony.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                Whyte won the British title. Whyte won the WBC international title. Whyte won an eliminator. He deserves a high ranking in the WBC.

I do think he should have to fight a final eliminator as I personally don't consider Chisora a top fighter, but if Breazeale turns down a final eliminator with Whyte, then Whyte should be given the next mandatory show.
                I agree, I don’t want fighters to buy ranking. I don’t mind them fighting their way against ranked opponents. We would obviously get situations like when Charles Martin sold his belt to AJ on a voluntary defence but who can blame him for the money offered.

Comment

Beetlejuice whyte is up there with cherry garcia and amir khan as the most deluded boxer in the sport

YOU LOST TO A SHOT CHISORA LMAO
                  Last edited by mlac; 02-20-2018, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Again the Irony in your post here, firstly you brought Joshua into the conversation when this thread had nothing to do with him.

Secondly Wilder name is brought up because Whyte is trying to fight for the WBC belt and he is ranked under the WBC as their number 1 fighter at the moment. And guess who the champion at that weight is? Yeah Wilder...

This is why your post is full of irony, the thing is I actually agreed with your initial post about ranking etc but the fact that the champion (Wilder) went through the same thing that Whyte is going through shows you the irony.
                    I know that you agreed with me. I value what you’re saying but be honest. Does as the deserve his ranking? I mean if he beat 1 top guy then I have no problem with his ranking but he’s beaten nobody. There is no irony at all. Joshua was brought up for me to dis and make a point. We aren’t talking about how Wilder or Joshua came up. This is strictly about Whytes bogus ranking

Comment

Whytes bogus ranking has Hearn overtones all over it.

Comment

Working...
                      X