No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    The cards were close, but the fight was not. 11 pts wouldn't normally look as one-sided as this fight went. An example of a 12-pt fight is Garcia-Guerrero, which felt closer than this one.

Really the 115-113 was just not a good card and throws the scoring off from wide to close.

I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to changing the cutoff if enough people would like to though.
    I suggested cutoffs of +6pts, +18pts and +36pts in a previous post. That still works for me.

Comment

• Should have changed my pick before the fight here...because i was leaning towards Groves the day of the fight. Forgot to say it here though. Well i guess first L taken

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        The cards were close, but the fight was not. 11 pts wouldn't normally look as one-sided as this fight went. An example of a 12-pt fight is Garcia-Guerrero, which felt closer than this one.

Really the 115-113 was just not a good card and throws the scoring off from wide to close.

I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to changing the cutoff if enough people would like to though.

I thought it was a close fight in rounds for sure

Comment

• bob is right, even though it looked wide to me, having 115-113 and 116-112 as two of the cards is a close decison

Comment

• Wtf..... this dude Bobby needs to get his act straight! I’m just clowning you bro!! Couldn’t help but think of the newbies not knowing the system lol

Comment

• Bob, hell no on pts Change, at least wait till my multiplier! Lol

Comment

• Damn, I’m off to a horrible start.

Comment

• Next Pick 'em is Rung vs Juan? That would be a great fight to pick. This will separate a lot of pickers.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    Damn, I’m off to a horrible start.
                    You, Brometheus, and A.K bought. the Eubank's hype. Y'all should be ashamed.

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                      Big problem with the leaderboard dude
                      Yea a lot of pics and perfect not adding up.Points seem ok at least towards top from what I can see.Its not a job I would want though.

Comment

Working...
                      X