No announcement yet.

Calling it now, GGG gets robbed against Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    It went from canelo is scared won't ever fight GGG because he will get KO'd in 3 rounds to now after you clowns were proven wrong and the fight is coming to oh let me get my excuses ready for why GGG lost. How can Canelo rob GGG when I heard nothing but you clowns say how unstoppable GGG is and how he KO's everyone between 154-168? Should be no problem for a KO machine like GGG to knock out Canelo. Yet you worried Canelo about to school the phuk out GGG and it going to a decision. LMAO

Damn you GGG fans are soft crying BEFORE the fight even starts.
    Exactly. It's pretty lame.

Comment

[QUOTE=big_james10;17839546][QUOTE=Sadio Mane;17838319]After the Kovalev (x2) and Pacquiao debacles I have no doubt the fix is in for September too.

Jot it in your diaries and bump this post on September 16th folks because another robbery us upon us.

GGG approaching the twilight of his career, Canelo the biggest cash cow for the next decade, there's no way GGG gets this.

Canelo by contraversial decision or DQ. You heard it here first[/QUOTE

I love it when people start making excuses for their fighter's loss before the fight.

My excuse is this. Alvarez lost to Golovkin because Golovkin hit Alvarez hard enough to knock him out. It wasn't a lucky punch. It wasn't a case of the referee cheating. It wasn't because Golovkin was on undetectable drugs. It was simply because Golovkin hit him hard to enough to justify a stoppage of the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
        After the Kovalev (x2) and Pacquiao debacles I have no doubt the fix is in for September too.

Jot it in your diaries and bump this post on September 16th folks because another robbery us upon us.

GGG approaching the twilight of his career, Canelo the biggest cash cow for the next decade, there's no way GGG gets this.

Canelo by contraversial decision or DQ. You heard it here first
        That's what it comes down to. Can't make money off an old fighter, but Canelo can pour in them dollas for years to come. A no-brainer.

Comment

Of course, Danny Jacobs and the anti-Golovkin crowd use the same argument. Golovkin only got the decision so the world could make the Canelo/Golovkin fight. Too much money on the table.

Everybody says this.

Comment

I'm picking Canelo with his faster hands and combos to the body and head. I think it will be competitive while it lasts but I don't think it's going to the judges. Canelo TKO10

Comment

If a knockout happens I believe it's going to come from Triple G. If it goes 12. And it looks like to our eyes that Triple G won by 8 rounds to 4 or 7 to 5, Canelo is going to get the decision.

If it looks like Triple G won 9 rounds to 3 or more then it will be harder to give Canelo the decision. But **** I'm even starting to doubt that.

Triple G really needs a KO or an undeniable, absolute thrashing of Canelo for 12 rounds with knockdowns probably to get a decision.

We'll see, but the deck is stacked against Triple G.
              Last edited by The Time; 07-07-2017, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised if the fix is in for Floyd to lose too tbh

Comment

Working...
                X