No announcement yet.

Video: Jenny Ravalo caught lapdancing/dryhumping Pulevs teammember after kiss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
    Like I said in the original thread. He probably shouldn't have done it but it's really not that big of a deal, people make mistakes in the heat of the moment. It's ridiculous to me this chick is trying to get money out of it but that's the world we live in.
    I agree with you, its not that she is trying to get "just" money from it, she is trying to totally ruin the man, she hired Gloria Allred, a women rights attorney who is quite notorious in these cases, and they are demanding that Pulev gets basically banned from the sport They already suspended him, he got his license taken in California.
    Last edited by Jubei; 03-30-2019, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      The video was filmed by an actual female boxing reporter, Adriana Jimenez of Fino Boxing. Here is what she says about Jenny Ravalo:
      I think Motor City Hoe Bruh in another thread was still defending her. LMAO.

Comment

Wow that’s crazy. I just don’t get why that attorney would take this case because she is known to only take cases she can win. I still think the kiss was wrong but they should just tell p not to do that sh it again. If this is true then it’s women lie this that make it hard for the real victims to come forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          I think Motor City Hoe Bruh in another thread was still defending her. LMAO.
          Typical for such a beta cuck boy. This guy has no dignity, no self-respect, no backbone, no principles. Just a biased little loser on this site using tidbits out of context to hate on fighters/promoters and fans that dont suit/diggride his agenda.

Comment

Meet Jenny Ravalo. So called Sushi artist/instagram model.

Sushi art means basically she gets totally naked on a table in restaurants (or for private parties/events, you can literally order her and her girls) and has only food, mostly Sushi cover some of her bodyparts and people can eat it from her.

Here are some pictures from her work

Now she also goes to some boxing events lately and tries to do some interviews. Jenny met Pulev a couple days before his fight and spent time with him and his team, there were a couple videos on her instagram, that is now private and she deleted most of the recent pictures/videos.

Now Ravalo met Pulev after the fight. Here is a video where she already tries to get really close to Pulev when he was celebrating with his fans. Here is the video

Then a little later the kiss incident happened.
            Ravalo a couple days later claimed that she was humiliated and felt in shock after that kiss.

What did Ravalo do after getting humiliated by Pulev? She went right to Pulevs afterparty and was lapdancing for his teammembers and even dryhumping one of Pulevs friends and getting a bit nervous if there is somebody recording it "Wait, there's no video, right??"

I just want to ask the beta white knights of this forum, the social justice warrior cuck club, how can you still defend this thot? Is that how a humiliated woman acts, who herself claims she was embarrassed and in shock of what happened? She goes right back to Pulevs afterparty and dryhumps his teammembers and lapdances for them??

Maybe she wanted to grind on his team member, but not him???? Just a thought.

And the body sushi thing has been around for a long time, since the time of Geishas in Japan. From what I heard, she is called the "Queen of body sushi" because she not only has food placed on her, but she is a chef that prepares the food.

The point is, nothing you've written above absolves Pulev from guilt or allows any blame to be placed on her, though I do agree that she doesn't seem to be traumatized.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Maybe she wanted to grind on his team member, but not him???? Just a thought.

And the body sushi thing has been around for a long time, since the time of Geishas in Japan. From what I heard, she is called the "Queen of body sushi" because she not only has food placed on her, but she is a chef that prepares the food.

The point is, nothing you've written above absolves Pulev from guilt or allows any blame to be placed on her, though I do agree that she doesn't seem to be traumatized.
              Thats what it's all about, the girl claimed she was traumatized, humiliated and in shock, and went right to Pulevs after party where she was giving lapdances and was dryhumping his team members, she was there until the next morning, at least until 6 am, she deleted all her older instagram videos/pictures that showed her with Pulev and his team in the days leading up to the fight and how she is out there trying to ruin Pulevs career and more and more little details come out questioning her motives.

If you got humiliated and you are in shock after such a horrible incident, do you just go right back to the mans after party and dryhump his buddies (there might be more video footage coming out, but thats all we got so far) and party with him and his team until the next morning?
              Last edited by Jubei; 03-30-2019, 09:11 AM.

Comment

She just needs some tender loving care. I'll shushi the ****e out of her.

Comment

Thats what it's all about, the girl claimed she was traumatized, humiliated and in shock, and went right to Pulevs after party where she was giving lapdances and was dryhumping his team members, she was there until the next morning, at least until 6 am, she deleted all her older instagram videos/pictures that showed her with Pulev and his team in the days leading up to the fight and how she is out there trying to ruin Pulevs career and more and more little details come out questioning her motives.

If you got humiliated and you are in shock after such a horrible incident, do you just go right back to the mans after party and dryhump his buddies (there might be more video footage coming out, but thats all we got so far) and party with him and his team until the next morning?

Well we can only go by what was seen and stated, I guess. I don't know who invited her to that party. She claims it was a friend, and she agreed to go for the opportunity to interview other fighters. I don't know who she was grinding on because unlike most of the other people in the video, his face is obscured.

I also never saw her use the word traumatized. If someone posts where she said that, I will be right there with you saying I don't think she was traumatized. She did say she was humiliated, shocked, embarrassed, frustrated, uncomfortable.....who knows. I didn't see her interact with Pulev in that video at all. So unless something else comes out, he's not going to have much to stand on.

Comment

Meet Jenny Ravalo. So called Sushi artist/instagram model.

Sushi art means basically she gets totally naked on a table in restaurants (or for private parties/events, you can literally order her and her girls) and has only food, mostly Sushi cover some of her bodyparts and people can eat it from her.

Here are some pictures from her work

Now she also goes to some boxing events lately and tries to do some interviews. Jenny met Pulev a couple days before his fight and spent time with him and his team, there were a couple videos on her instagram, that is now private and she deleted most of the recent pictures/videos.

Now Ravalo met Pulev after the fight. Here is a video where she already tries to get really close to Pulev when he was celebrating with his fans. Here is the video

Then a little later the kiss incident happened.
                    Ravalo a couple days later claimed that she was humiliated and felt in shock after that kiss.

What did Ravalo do after getting humiliated by Pulev? She went right to Pulevs afterparty and was lapdancing for his teammembers and even dryhumping one of Pulevs friends and getting a bit nervous if there is somebody recording it "Wait, there's no video, right??"

I just want to ask the beta white knights of this forum, the social justice warrior cuck club, how can you still defend this thot? Is that how a humiliated woman acts, who herself claims she was embarrassed and in shock of what happened? She goes right back to Pulevs afterparty and dryhumps his teammembers and lapdances for them??
                    After being sexually assaulted she runs to his after party, sits within spitting distance and humps his friends.

Hmm????

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Well we can only go by what was seen and stated, I guess. I don't know who invited her to that party. She claims it was a friend, and she agreed to go for the opportunity to interview other fighters. I don't know who she was grinding on because unlike most of the other people in the video, his face is obscured.

I also never saw her use the word traumatized. If someone posts where she said that, I will be right there with you saying I don't think she was traumatized. She did say she was humiliated, shocked, embarrassed, frustrated, uncomfortable.....who knows. I didn't see her interact with Pulev in that video at all. So unless something else comes out, he's not going to have much to stand on.
                      It's gonna be interesting what comes out of this, as far as i know this was Pulevs after party, his team, his brother, other than that no other fighters. There are also no interviews out there from her except with Pulev, she deleted most of the recent stuff from her instagram and set it to private once she went to court.

Comment

Working...
                      X