No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. UK's Callum Smith at 168 lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
    "Canelo" eats UK fighters like skittles.
    (& YOU will label him (Smith) a bum after the fact)
    He beat Amir Khan who is a frigging welterweight with a glass chin who jumped two weight classes and was outboxing Canelo until he got stopped.

Then he beat Fielding who is like our 5th best smw. Worse than smith, groves, degale, eubank

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      Bore-fest??
      You definitely have a high bench mark if you call Canelo/GGG II a bore-fest.
      I would like to see a third because as you I had GGG winning the first and either losing or drawing the second.
      I think bringing it to 168 would put abit of curiosity to the fight, instead of most believing Nelo would dominate.
      What did you think of Hurd/Lara?
      That was my favourite fight this year.
      There were some moments in the second fight that got me hyped but I wasn't excited like I was with the first fight - possibly because it was due to the result. I kinda hate boxing politics and it's corruption, tough that's the real world. It's a sport but also a business and it's been a business since the beginning of time.

If a third fight presents itself, of course I would definitely watch because it's still a massive fight regardless with two household names but I won't be as hyped.

Didn't watch Hurd/Lara, but I'm a fan of Swift Hurd - he's a fricken beast. Lara, not so much a fan of his fighting style lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
        There were some moments in the second fight that got me hyped but I wasn't excited like I was with the first fight - possibly because it was due to the result. I kinda hate boxing politics and it's corruption, tough that's the real world. It's a sport but also a business and it's been a business since the beginning of time.

If a third fight presents itself, of course I would definitely watch because it's still a massive fight regardless with two household names but I won't be as hyped.

Didn't watch Hurd/Lara, but I'm a fan of Swift Hurd - he's a fricken beast. Lara, not so much a fan of his fighting style lol.
        Fair enough mate.
        I get it.
        Hurd/J-Rock coming soon, gonna be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
          If that woulda been Loeffler selling u a Fielding vs GGG they woulda bragging heavy about that! He woulda probably been top 5 since he held belt that was more slightly better than an interim title
          Loeffler is a shyt promoter.

Fielding is a paper interim champ.

Comment

I bet this goes down September this year

Comment

Originally posted by PanchoGomez View Post
              Smith is to big, to tall, to strong, i dont see canelo bothering him one bit.
              Canelo won easily

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
                Canelo won easily
                You are moving up the ranks as P4P top dog. That’s how we do up dis hoe!

Comment

These bumps are great.

Comment

I defo changed my mind after the Ryder fight

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                      Callum Smith clearly outboxes Canelo, only to get robbed on the cards. Even in England, he'd get robbed. Fighting Canelo at this point is basically getting paid to take an L.
                      Idiot spotted. You looking like a clown right now boi

Comment

Working...
                      X