Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'll Be Ready To Fight in April, Three Fights in 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'll Be Ready To Fight in April, Three Fights in 2018

Tyson Fury's on-off retirement appears to have been shelved once more after he revealed plans to fight three times in 2018. Just last week, and not for the first time, Fury appeared to have ended his career by revealing he would not be applying for a new boxing license. But a week on from claiming he would not seek to regain his licence from the BBBoC Fury tweeted: 'Be ready to fight in April 2018 in a great fight! & again in the summer in a mega fight! & again in back end of year. 3 big fights in 2018.'
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's probably going to fight in Russia or some strange Eastern European country

Comment

Hasn't he retired twice in the last 2-3 months?

Comment

F*** fighting in the UK sign with Lou dibella or some other American promoter

Comment

This man clearly needs medical attention. I hope he gets support before things get worse.

Boxing could use his presence.

Comment

why not just make a comeback instead of telling everyone youre making a comeback
            same old song and dance from Fury

Comment

Hopefully cause let's get heavyweight division to pepper up a little bit more.

Comment

It's time to stop talking and get back in the gym, champ. I hope he does come back and come back strong.

Comment

I guess that means he's out of money.

I seriously doubt he will be the fighter he was seeing as how he's been farting around for 3 years not training.

Comment

In his prime, much of his popularity seemed to be based on him behaving like a clownish buffoon. His fans laughed-at and encouraged the obvious symptoms of his mental illness. Boxing can always use another good contender, but it can do without the lowbrow fans that Fury brings with him. Fury should probably just keep eating and beg Vince McMahon for a job.

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                    This man clearly needs medical attention. I hope he gets support before things get worse.

Boxing could use his presence.

Comment

Working...
                    X