No announcement yet.

Last Man Standing Prediction League

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in matey.

I've got a one hundred percent record when it comes to predicting footy results as you damn well should know so lets see how the man, the sexy man known as The Result Giver does in here.

I like the boy Crolla but i've got Linares in this one. Just think he'll prove too skilled for Anthony. I'm going for a late stoppage in Linares' favour.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      I'm in matey.

I've got a one hundred percent record when it comes to predicting footy results as you damn well should know so lets see how the man, the sexy man known as The Result Giver does in here.

I like the boy Crolla but i've got Linares in this one. Just think he'll prove too skilled for Anthony. I'm going for a late stoppage in Linares' favour.
      TRG has spoken.

Linares by KO it is

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        Did the boxingxpert leave the forum in the end?
        Yea, i challenged him that if Usyk won he would have to leave the forum, i think i deserve a big thank you tbh

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Yea, i challenged him that if Usyk won he would have to leave the forum, i think i deserve a big thank you tbh
          His confidence with Glowacki was amazing to see to be honest. He looked made to order for someone like Usyk.

I remember Hectari had a similar run once. These days Teddy Atlas laughs at his predictions lol

All guesswork really

Comment

I guess they just keep picking until they disagree. If it gets ridiculous then we will find a way to end it.

1st prize is Karma whip round from everyone competing plus the chance to use this banner in their sig until the next champion arises

A great honour im sure you will agree.
            I guess im in....
            We should at least come up with something for second place like...a banner that says second sucks if two ppl end up fighting it out...yes or no?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              I guess im in....
              We should at least come up with something for second place like...a banner that says second sucks if two ppl end up fighting it out...yes or no?
              lol feel free mate

Comment

I forgot to put in my vote.. I think Crolla will win

Comment

Im gonna go with Linares but not fully confident. Im scared of a premature stoppage due to cuts. Since they are notorious for premature stoppages overseas but oh well.

Comment

I guess they just keep picking until they disagree. If it gets ridiculous then we will find a way to end it.

1st prize is Karma whip round from everyone competing plus the chance to use this banner in their sig until the next champion arises

A great honour im sure you will agree.
                    Superb MS Paint skills, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Im gonna go with Linares but not fully confident. Im scared of a premature stoppage due to cuts. Since they are notorious for premature stoppages overseas but oh well.
                      Yeah Linares' chin and skin vs a ref like, say, Howard Foster there would be only one result. Crolla KO1.

Cant say Ive seen who the ref is, I assume because its world title it will be an international ref?

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Superb MS Paint skills, mate.
                      thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X