No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith To Fight New Opponent, Braehmer Withdraws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
    Howard Foster as judge in the Groves vs Eubank fight (Matchroom agent/spy), German being paid off by Eddie Hearn - I expect another controversial ending to George Groves vs Callum Smith. The FIX is in fight fans.
    You're a nut, but you are right this time.
    Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
    I think so too...
    Smith would have died at Braehmers hands....
    Callum Smith arguably lost in the preliminaries vs. Erik Skoglund -- a far lesser fighter than a Jurgen Braehmer. Having GG vs. Smith for the finals makes more money, I have not kept up with the news on this topic but seems to me that there should be enough time to recover from the flu.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
      Future fight between George Groves & James Degale will do BIG PPV numbers on ITV Box Office - even more on Sky Box Office.
      I have no idea when that's going to be considered a good fight. You do remember Degale totally **** the bed in his last fight vs a career middleweight in Calub Truax? He looked damaged from the beating he took versus Jack. Groves would break his face at this point unless Degale can get back to using his feet more and throwing some snappy punches and not slappin' soggy like he was in his last couple of fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        @ UK fans...this is gonna be regular ITV4 right, surely not PPV?
        Tenner I think

Comment

Apparently nobody remembers that Braehmer did the same thing in 2011 when he pulled out of a fight against the equally fraudulent Shumenov at the last minute
          http://www.espn.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=5987771

Comment

Working...
          X