No announcement yet.

haha pharma bro (the most hated guy online) is in jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha pharma bro (the most hated guy online) is in jail

the dude that increased an aids drug 5000x. dude posted in facebook a bounty of $5000 for each hair of hillary. got his bail revoked and now in jail. haha

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...cility-n801296

Comment

That guy was a master troll for awhile, then his arrogance got the best of him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        That guy was a master troll for awhile, then his arrogance got the best of him.
        yeah i hated that dude but also find him funny..

Comment

Isn't B.utler the most hated guy online? I think Shkreli was only 2nd on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Isn't B.utler the most hated guy online? I think Shkreli was only 2nd on that list.
            dude i only brag about my 6-fig in the lounge which pretty much everyone does on their fb or instagram..

pharma bro is a whole level different... he not only increased an aids drug so high, was actually laughing about it, also scammed a lot of investors..

Comment

He also had trouble cooking steak.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                dude i only brag about my 6-fig in the lounge which pretty much everyone does on their fb or instagram..

pharma bro is a whole level different... he not only increased an aids drug so high, was actually laughing about it, also scammed a lot of investors..
                I know who he is...I've followed his story since it broke. I think you are underestimating how disliked you are though...I'm pretty sure you're no 1.

Comment

I hope he gets that bootyhole worked by another prisoner. Crip,Blood,Aryan brotherhood member it doesn't matter who. I believe in equal opportunity.

Comment

Dude is very fucking smart but damn that was a dumb thing to do.

Comment

Working...
                    X