No announcement yet.

Boxing Schedule This Weekend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Oh, it's been awesome. 3 weeks between Spain and Italy, sad I have to leave, but alas the real world calls. At least I get some good fights to ease me back into every day life!
    True, true. First Time there? I've never been to Europe (other than Airports). Must have been a great experience. I heard Spain, is just like 1 Big Happy Hour Every Day!

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
      SHO's FB has It? If I'm home that early, I may take a look. But most likely, I'll be trying to get all the chores my wife assigns me done, LOL, before The TV Fights start in The Evening.
      Facebook and Youtube actually https://twitter.com/ShowtimeBoxing/s...94749376610304

Comment

Well, your show will be done by 12 AM East, right? There's still Sunday, July 30

ESPN2, 12:00 am ET, Sadam Ali vs Johan Perez.
        i'd probably check it out, but i'm taking the gf out dancing after the UFC card. is that one supposed to be a good matchup? i stopped following Sadam Ali after the Vargas fight, but i did like his style.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
          Same, I'd rather watch a fat Cormier (i realize there are no other versions of Cormier) fight Jones in this rematch that took forever to make than watch a fat Mikey Garcia fight a bum. I'll definitely watch the boxing fight on ESPN next Saturday though
          Ill be dvr'ing both and watch the Garcia-broner fight right after.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
            i'd probably check it out, but i'm taking the gf out dancing after the UFC card. is that one supposed to be a good matchup? i stopped following Sadam Ali after the Vargas fight, but i did like his style.
            Honestly don't Know much about the other dude. Just saw The Card listed, and since I'll probably just be Drunk at home by Then anyway, figured I'd just flip It on. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              Thank u!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Ill be dvr'ing both and watch the Garcia-broner fight right after.
                Yea, i'll probably catch it on YouTube on Sunday to see if AB did some funny ****.

Comment

True, true. First Time there? I've never been to Europe (other than Airports). Must have been a great experience. I heard Spain, is just like 1 Big Happy Hour Every Day!
                  2nd time. First time in Italy. Barcelona is one of my favorite cities on the planet, I could seriously live there. You gotta make a trip overseas some time if you get the chance, a lot of cool places in the world.

Comment

I'll be watching both boxing and UFC. I have a feeling Jones will get beat by Comier. He's been off for too long. He didn't look that good after his last long layoff.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      2nd time. First time in Italy. Barcelona is one of my favorite cities on the planet, I could seriously live there. You gotta make a trip overseas some time if you get the chance, a lot of cool places in the world.
                      Ya I hope I get that opportunity 1 Day. Just wondering....do U Speak Italian or Spanish? And if not, is it a bit of a barrier in terms of communication, etc.? Thats why I was thinking, if I do travel abroad (my family is from India, and my wife's from Philippines), I'd probably start with places like England, Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, etc., because English is widely Spoken in those areas. My wife, as a Filipina-American, does Speak Spanish, so That helps if we were to go to Spain, Latin America, etc. I Know we're getting waaay off topic of Boxing, my bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X