Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any way to keep Laurence Cole away from the GGG/Canelo fight if its in Texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any way to keep Laurence Cole away from the GGG/Canelo fight if its in Texas

Or is it likely that he'll be the ref for this one? I think most of us agree that he's either incompetent, corrupt or both. Seriously, this is a big fight and the last thing we need is that jackass messing it up.

Discuss and go piss on your neighbor's lawn.

If he is passionate about Mexican food, because most Americans know how great some restaurants are or the best tacos stands in Cali, then I'm sure we'll know who he will give a ''break'' to, and no pun intended

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      If he is passionate about Mexican food, because most Americans know how great some restaurants are or the best tacos stands in Cali, then I'm sure we'll know who he will give a ''break'' to, and no pun intended
      If Cole is a ****sexual then all Oscar has to do is meet him at a motel in full drag.

Comment

GGG haters be like: "Ooooh ref? Excuses! Excuses!" How TF can you call that excuse when the fans are asking at least a neutral ref when the judges are already against Golovkin. They just want to stack everything against Golovkin and act like it had been fought in an even playing field.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          If Cole is a ****sexual then all Oscar has to do is meet him at a motel in full drag.
          Most GGG fans are Chino fans, and they had no problem with the Broner vs Maidana bout. Or would we rather Jon Schorle?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            Most GGG fans are Chino fans, and they had no problem with the Broner vs Maidana bout. Or would we rather Jon Schorle?
            Actually they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              GGG haters be like: "Ooooh ref? Excuses! Excuses!" How TF can you call that excuse when the fans are asking at least a neutral ref when the judges are already against Golovkin. They just want to stack everything against Golovkin and act like it had been fought in an even playing field.
              Laurence Cole is just a lousy referee. I wasn't necessarily implying he'd be biased toward Canelo. He could just as easily make a crappy call that favors Golovkin.
              Last edited by Derranged; 05-11-2017, 12:54 PM.

Comment

He should be doing time for letting solido land 38 blatant low blows on loma.

Comment

hes guaranteed to be the ref if its in texas 100%

Comment

Working...
                  X