No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is front page on CNN.

That explains why a superfan posted it and is defending it despite looking petty and ridiculous.

Suoerfans gonna superfan.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      This is front page on CNN.

That explains why a superfan posted it and is defending it despite looking petty and ridiculous.

lmao if you think i visit cnn for news. youre a joke dude. i posted it cause its fuking pathetic for the most powerful man in the world (allegedly) to twet that crap. move on so called libertarian that votes for trump and defends his every move

Comment

• The NY Times has an article on it too.

I love this part:

Mr. [John] Kelly, who arrived back in the United States with Mr. Trump Tuesday night aboard Air Force One, provided details about the president’s diplomatic outreach on behalf of the U.C.L.A. players.

“Our president said to Xi, ‘Do you know anything about these knuckleheads that got caught allegedly stealing?’” Mr. Kelly said. Unaware of the episode, the Chinese president dispatched an aide to get more information. “The president was saying, ‘It’s not too serious. We’d love to see this taken care of in an expeditious way,’” Mr. Kelly added.

Source, full story:
        https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/14/u...all-china.html

"Knuckleheads"!!! LMFAO at Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          This is front page on CNN.

oh look, they said thank you to trump, trump looking like a fool again

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/15/liange...a-shoplifting/

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            you can spew all the SJW crying nonsense.....

fact remains that your postings are incorrect and not factual at all

but if you wanna follow those occupy democrat twits thats on you.... just letting you know that your info that you are throwing out there is completely and utterly wrong

Well you can continue to support an incompetent man and his cabinet that lies to the American people on the daily and divides a nation.

Fact remains they’re memes take em for what they are.

If you’re so into facts why do you support an imbecile president that repetively spews deceptive deflective lies daily ???

Hypocrite much ???

How about your belief in Republican tin foil fat hat conspiracy theories that you cling to that never pan out ?

You’re beyond a joke Javicita....

You’re a wanna be...Support’n a party that doesn’t want you.

If that’s not gullible to the truest sense of the word ?

I don’t know what to tell you Uncle Juan......

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 11-15-2017, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              Well you can continue to support an incompetent man and his cabinet that lies to the American people on the daily and divides a nation.

just cuz im laughing at you and the dumb posts you make doesnt mean that im supporting the whole presidential cabinet

I laugh at the uninformed posts that you put up....

if it was a post that was actually true and had some merit than I would be like....yup hes right on that one....

but you dont so.................................

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                oh look, they said thank you to trump, trump looking like a fool again

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/15/liange...a-shoplifting/
                They sure did. I just saw it myself here:
                https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaab/pac12/2017/11/15/ucla-basketball-players-arrested-china-shoplifting-thank-donald-trump-help/867389001/

Better late than never.

Comment

just cuz im laughing at you and the dumb posts you make doesnt mean that im supporting the whole presidential cabinet

I laugh at the uninformed posts that you put up....

if it was a post that was actually true and had some merit than I would be like....yup hes right on that one....

but you dont so.................................

Nah....They suit their purpose.

Stop lie’n pato be unlike the imbecile you support.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    Nah....They suit their purpose.

Stop lie’n pato be unlike the imbecile you support.

again.... I laugh at you when you make uninformed posts...

that simple

especially when you post stuff from occupy democrats they are the hierarchy of SJWs

and you eat it up smh

Comment

again.... I laugh at you when you make uninformed posts...

that simple

especially when you post stuff from occupy democrats they are the hierarchy of SJWs

and you eat it up smh

I really don’t care what you laugh and don’t laugh at.

Makes me no difference.

I don’t value the opinion of a uncle Juan with 2 faces.

Siablo wants to know if you still think Michelle Obama is a man ?

Only a pussified f*ggot such as yourself would think so.....

Comment

Working...
                      X