Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder's Manager Did ***** Move, I Made DiBella Relevant!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Eddie said he made DiBella. He didn't. But, you're going on who's most relevant right now (an argument none of us were making).
    If you can't hang, then STFU when grown folks are talking.
    He said he's making him RELEVANT RIGHT NOW not that he made him you imbecile.

Comment

DiBella is nothing but a Haymon puppet. He has no say on Wilders career, he's just there for Haymon to use because he has a promoters license.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        If it happens next it’s AJ pushing for the fight not Hearn

If AJ gets past Parker he’s probably chomping on the hit to fight Wilder next

What are you talking about ? Wilder team and Hearn had a meeting in Dec after thaboxingvoice voice podcast where Wilder and Finkel exposed Hearn as a liar and to save face Hearn said he’d have a meeting

They had a meeting and supposedly all Hearn wanted to talk about was a Whyte fight with no gaurentee of a AJ fight

Then Hearn went ghost and started negotiating with Parker’s team not really a indication that you want to make the fight

Thanks for the vid I’ll check it out
        Hearn as a businessman would obviously want to build the Wilder fight to earn more, but at the same time he has stated late 2018 in the past. At the end of the day, he doesn't want to lose out on AJ vs Wilder either. If AJ loses then that fight means less money.

He is one promoter that is willing to take risks if the fighter is.

Wilder and his team wants AJ because it will mean his largest payday...

Hearn can make AJ 15 to 20 mil in almost any fight right now...

The risk and reward obviously means Wilder is gaining more, but that being said, AJ wants all titles and Parker is the next step. Wilder is on the radar.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          BS Hearn, doesn’t matter what Wilder says. If you claim you would get back to finkel about P&L then you get back to him. We all know Wilder isn’t getting 50%. Have already said Hearn is going to use that Wilder 50% thing to not negotiate this fight. We all know Al isn’t going to come out and say anything.
          Wilder didn't just I say he wants 50/50, he said ”It will be 50-50 or else we don’t see a fight,” said Wilder to ESPN.com. “If they want to use splits, not to make a fight happen, then so be it. It is not like I am asking for more, I’m saying this is a 50-50 fight and that’s how it is." Eddie Hearn didn't claim to get back to him, he said he would get back to him and didn't when it was clear Wilder and his team were going to play hardball in negotiations. Why waste time negotiating with morons who want too much when there is another champion who's willing to be reasonable. If you really want the fight you don't come out with 50-50 or no fight.

Wilder should be embarrassed by Finkel. For all Wilder's talk Shelley Finkel has NEVER initiated contact with Eddie Hearn once. Not once and yet Wilder's out there publicly calling for the fight.
          Last edited by Stinger1; 03-10-2018, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Wilder already said he will settle for less than 50 percent.
            Stop dragging your feet Hearn.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Exposed? Did you even listen to it? Hearn said the only contact they made was to enquire about the WHYTE fight and if Joshua would be in the contract. They've never contacted Hearn about making a Joshua fight. Finkel confirmed it. It was just more twisting facts by Wilders team and fans.

Hearn didn't go to the meeting, his father did so i don't know where you got the other bs from.

Wilder keeps saying he wants the fight but is making no effort to actually make it. Just talking for publicity.
              You win Robbie

Hearn wants the fight and his actions over the past year has proved that he’s the one that actually wants to get it done ASAP

He doesn’t want to delay it and make as much $ as possible before he puts AJ in with his biggest risk ( don’t blame him that’s a promoters job )

I guess there’ll be no hold up if AJ gets past Parker and we’ll have the fight next

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
              If it's so easy to be a promoter in Britain how come no other British promoter has been able to take advantage of all the easy pickings like Hearn?

Did you consider that the way Hearn makes his shows may be one of the factors in the British boxing boom? They are very tv friendly. Also, getting networks on board and with the same vision going forward is not easy. Lets see how Warren does with BTsport.

AJ should leave Hearn? I guess he could but he is probably very happy right now making two $18 million paydays per year, having million dollar endorsement contracts, being the most recognisable sports person in a 60 million population country and starting his own promotional company with Hearn's help. Yep, why not just jack it all in on the off chance there is even more money to be made.

Obviously Hearn is great as his job and can sell events and everything you said is true

But for the most part he sells sh.it and fans eat it up but he also has a great market to work in and a great TV relationship which to me is a large part of his success not because he’s the greatest promoter alive

I’d want AJ to leave Hearn because I think AJ is established enough that he doesn’t really need Hearn anymore

And truthfully I’m just a Hearn hater l. I used to be a fan of his a couple years ago and thought he was great for the sport and one of the best promoters worldwide because he was relatively truthful and was great at his job

But since AJ blew up I think he’s let his ego get the best of him. He’s disrespectful to other people in the sport who aren’t associated with him whether it’s fighters , promoters , managers etcetera and while he thinks it’s great for click bait he comes across as a arrogant douche who just loves the camera and from my perspective that’s not the way to conduct business

Plus I don’t think he respects the fans with the Stubhub shenanigans he pulls which I think rips off the fans and robs the fighters and only person who makes out well is Hearn

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                I really don’t get what this whole debate it about. Until Parker’s Joshua fight this is irrelevant. They aren’t going to be negiotiating the next firght now are they?
                I was just about to post the same thing

All this talk would be meaningless if Joshua doesn’t get past Parker anyway

Hearn already said the fights happening the end of the year if wilder drops the 50% which it looks like he’s willing to do now .

Wilder needs a proper promoter at the end of the day his record speaks for itself
                Last edited by Straightener; 03-10-2018, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Hearn is a disrespectful clown l. Just a rich kid that honestly needs or needed to punches in the face

And just got to where he is because he has a great market and fan base to work with and got a good TV contract when it came up

Hes just trying to save face because he’s been shown on numerous occasions to be a liar and just spinning a narrative that isn’t true

Hope AJ leaves Hearn soon because I don’t think he’s really needed at this point for AJ

And he can focus on taking over American boxing which he’s shown with Danny Jacobs that’s hes doing a great job raising his profile
                  Who would you suggest he joins over Hearn ?

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                    Who would you suggest he joins over Hearn ?
                    I think AJ is established enough in the Uk market to go solo like Mayweather and get every piece of the pie for himself

Obviously he’d need a good team behind him but that already seems mostly in place

Comment

I think AJ is established enough in the Uk market to go solo like Mayweather and get every piece of the pie for himself

Obviously he’d need a good team behind him but that already seems mostly in place
                      He’s earning 10million a fight with no risk

I’m not sure Joshua is a greedy as mayweather . I know he’s already had go with promoting small events but surely it would be too soon to go alone now

Comment

Working...
                      X