No announcement yet.

Fat Dan says Pacquiao is STILL having tax issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    Nice try to smear the name, but truth is truth.

He did that all by himself, youngster.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
      How did pacquiao with all those earnings and endorsements get tax issues? Has Bob milked the proverbial cow or has roach encroached upon his stack of cash maybe buboy blackmailed pac to keep quiet about there 'queer guitar playing sessions in darkened rooms smelling of sweat and cream cheese'
      Pacquiao, in his prime PPV era, would gamble away so much of his earnings that he was asking Bob Arum for advances on the purse for his next fight.

He is going to die broke.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jun...adley-20120607

"Promoter Bob Arum said Wednesday that Pacquiao has required advances on fight purses as great as $4 million before his last two bouts to help pay off his gambling debts"

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
        Fat Dan still has health and odor issues.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Pacquiao, in his prime PPV era, would gamble away so much of his earnings that he was asking Bob Arum for advances on the purse for his next fight.

He is going to die broke.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jun...adley-20120607

"Promoter Bob Arum said Wednesday that Pacquiao has required advances on fight purses as great as $4 million before his last two bouts to help pay off his gambling debts"
          I didn't realise pacman was wild at one point he's always seemed quiet and religious to me how wrong I was.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Can't take your advice. I am broke remember but I would like to see more specificity in the Investment thread. I would like to see some bond discussions too, if you deal in bonds.
            Bonds are for bytches..

I’m pure equities.

I dabble in bonds for family members, but myself, I got no time for that bullshyt.

A good bond fund that I found and actually like is HYLB. Index of high yielding bonds, not junk, but companies not big enough to be considered investment grade.. 5.84% yield.
            I don’t own it, but family memthat I manage money for I put into that for capital preservation while still beating inflation.

Right now government bonds are garbage as rates rising.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
              Manny will end up like this in the end.

Don't know how Floyd will end up in.
              Floyd will end as a relatively quiet rich dude, with his real estate, residential properties, and office buildings all spinning money back to him, which he can then invest even further.

With Mayweather Promotions and Mayweather Boxing Club still priming for talent in the Las Vegas area (Floyd's name is still global, but as fighters continue to pick up on what he did right and Floyd's career moves further and further away from the young fighters coming along, the pull for global talent to want to be in Las Vegas will change), not to mention TMT still being a leverageable brand and business ideas like his chain of boxercise gyms [rather than do the work himself, Floyd is setting a model for the gym in LA, helping develop the different routines, putting his name on the brand, and partnering with boxercise folks already in the markets that Floyd wants to be in], Floyd is going to be just fine.

As the need for him to sell a fight goes further and further away, Floyd "Money" Mayweather moves further and further out of the picture and folks get the chance to maybe see Floyd Joy Sinclair, progenitor of the "Floyd Mayweather International" basket of businesses.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Bonds are for bytches..

I’m pure equities.

I dabble in bonds for family members, but myself, I got no time for that bullshyt.

A good bond fund that I found and actually like is HYLB. Index of high yielding bonds, not junk, but companies not big enough to be considered investment grade.. 5.84% yield.
                I don’t own it, but family memthat I manage money for I put into that for capital preservation while still beating inflation.

Right now government bonds are garbage as rates rising.
                Do you invest in cryptocurrency or no?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Nobody it seems like outside of bostonguy is at that level.

And I do talk about specific stocks..

I just broke down why Tesla, Netflix, and Snapchat are mismanaged companies and not a good buy at these prices. Not in the investment thread but one of mc cobras I believe
                  Link to investment thread. Always worth getting a bit more information when assessing where to put some money.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Do you invest in cryptocurrency or no?
                    No.

That isn’t true longterm investing, it’s speculative trading.

At best, bitcoin is like buying gold and kinda a hedge on inflation, but I don’t hedge, i go 100% pure equities, at least until I’m nearing retirement, then I will shift investments more towards fixed income assets.

I do follow crypto very closely because it fascinates me, and is a real world living example of “greater fool theory” unfolding before our very eyes.

I have thought about throwing a grand or so into GBTC which is a stock trust for bitcoin, but not right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      Link to investment thread. Always worth getting a bit more information when assessing where to put some money.
                      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=644562

I started it in 2014 to help any posters with questions about how to start investing

Comment

Working...
                      X