Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

War has been declared, and America's not taking prisoners...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ
    Usyk
    Stevenson
    DeGale
    Golovkin
    Lara
    Thurman- alright you got one here
    Crawford- another one
    Linares
    Lomachenko
    Santa Cruz- i think he is
    Rigondeaux
    Nery
    Inoue
    Ioka
    Tanaka
    Moonsri

That's only 3/17 of the #1 guys in the divisions...

Comment

They're so pathetic...lol...trying to create some kind of angle because they can't accept it...

Reminds me of when the Brits were trying to brag about all the "world champions" they had...lol

From another thread...regarding who has the MOST AND BEST fighters..who has all the TRUE TOP TIER Talent...

In the past AND the present...

America, at any given time, has had 3, 4, or 5 fighters in CONSENSUS Top 10 P4P lists...with permanent fixtures at #1 and others among the best of the best YEARS AT A TIME...
      And with all due respect to other legitimate countries who produce REAL DEAL Champions here and there...no other Boxing nation comes close to us in this ALL IMPORTANT nature.

So yeah...don't come in here and even try that crap, kids...no one believes or likes your anti-American bull**** except others of your lowly status...

Comment

The cannon goes, "BOOOOOOM!!"...this is War, baby...all y'all DOOOOOOMED!!

Comment

After Wilder defeats Joshua, I will probably stop posting for a few years again...but until then...

TORTURE, mother****ers...

Comment

How 'bout that English Boxing?...what a year!

Truax?!...lol

SEASON'S BEATINGS!!

#TeamUSA
            #OurNobodiesCanBeatYourBest

Comment

Working...
            X