Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Handed Misconduct Charge By The BBBoC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Handed Misconduct Charge By The BBBoC

Billy Joe Saunders (26-0, 12 KOs) has been called before the BBBoC after a video was released in which he taunts an alleged drug addict and persuades her to punch a passer-by in the face. The WBO middleweight titlist travels to Boston next month to defend his belt against Demetrius Andrade at the TD Garden, but must first explain his conduct to the Board's Stewards next week.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Typical Saunders behaviour, except that this one was recorded though.

Comment

If you want me to buy dazn.. get saunders and fury to do a boxing reality show.. now that's.. " value for money!".. oh wait, those are franks fighters.. nevermind.

Comment

Hes a piece of ****e, and the people who admire him as a "character" aint got a brain cell between them.

Comment

I’m used to the Bboc handing out sanctions like this for nothing and was preparing for a nothing charge again, but this is proper scumbag behaviour that if anything warrants a heavier penalty. I guess I’ll be rooting for Andrade when that fight comes around.

Comment

Typical UK thug

Comment

No wonder Saunders son is an a$$hole.....like father like son. What a dirt bag. I hope Andrade stops him.

Comment

I've said many times on here BJS behaviour is scummy how anyone can support him is a joke. The sport of boxing doesn't need people like him. Even with the showdown with Andrade recently he said bring your mother and referred to sexual violation. Andrade please knock out this pathetic excuse.

Comment

I love it when people get high and mighty over people whose profession is to punch each other in the face.

What’s scummier, teasing a crackwh*re or giving someone brain damage with your fists?

Comment

The white Broner.

It is just typical gypsy behaviour really.

Comment

Working...
                    X