Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else didn't enjoy Canelo vs GGG II?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second fight was great. Having said that I don't want to see trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      I know I gotta be in the minority here but I can't be the only one.
      Who else didn't enjoy any of the canelo vs ggg fights and have no interest in seeing a third ?
      You should maybe think about watching another sport if you can't enjoy that fight. forget all of whats gon on with the firstfight and the lead up to the second. look at the fight from the first bell untill the last. two elite level fighters going toe to toe. granted it wasnt a slug fest but it's the best fight ive seen for many years

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        It was a'ight. Very repetitive, like the first fight. Not much punch variety and no change in tactic. Rarely did I feel that anything exciting was about to happen.
        That’s exactly it. Especially if that’s exactly what u predicted. If someone were on the edge of their seat then I bless their ignorance.

Comment

Probably also those who didn’t think it was close fight lol. Like seriously what are they watching
          They been having scores like 9-3, 8-4 wth
          It was a close fight period

Comment

It sounds like you appreciate drama more than the actual boxing in the fight. Meaning that if there was a couple of knockdowns, or a clash of heads or the ref doing something weird, you would have enjoyed it a lot more.

There were a ton of good shots landed by both parties, it's just that neither guy went down.

Comment

It was a great battle between two warriors, in which the outcome left a sour taste in most people's mouths because of yet another bad decision.

Viva Las Vegas...

Comment

Since I'm not a hater, I actually liked the scrap. It was good enough to want to see it again

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                  That’s exactly it. Especially if that’s exactly what u predicted. If someone were on the edge of their seat then I bless their ignorance.
                  Yea, I told people not to expect these two to try to KO each other (as advertised) because they didn't go for it the first time. They boxed cautiously. It was more of the same except Canelo played less defense. GG mirrored his first performance.

Not a bad fight by any means, but after the 4th round, you could tell Canelo was too fatigued to possibly land a KO shot and Golovkin wasn't even going to try. I don't mind a pure boxing match, but neither of these guys is a Floyd Mayweather or Andre Ward so it's not like we were treated to a technical marvel either...

If nothing else, I'm at least thankful that two of the best were fighting each other. That happens so little lately.

Comment

Good not a great fight, better than the first one. I mean it was alright I guess, I just felt that they both were too respectful of each other with them hugging it out after the fight was over.

I'll probably get a stream if they do the rubber match.

Comment

The first was lame asf...but i liked the second as mostly cuz of Nelo

Comment

Working...
                      X