Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-18-2018, 09:12 AM #31
Pernicious sociopath

Quoted: 1350 Post(s)
Introspective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 472.44
Total Points: 70,436,057,574,697.16
CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by siablo14 View Post
Ini Kamoze...........
Yah man. Hope your well bro.
Introspective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 09:14 AM #32
TDT All day

Quoted: 5968 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 394,897,608,845,792,624,246,784.00
Total Points: 394,897,608,845,892,616,454,144.00
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK 
Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ 
-jose-†aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildinWilder View Post
Wildin Wilder says

Be careful with the whole "that's his business, not mine" stuff. Gay men can be perverts, too. When I first started teaching, there was this older teacher that was was of the only dudes in the school, so I tried to be friends and looked at him as a possible mentor. Slowly, I realized the dude was both gay and a perv, and that he would say things that were pretty much hitting on me.

Like, he once talked about, I kid you not, hiring these male masseuses that were "buff" (prostitutes) and pretty much invited me to join him. I laughed it off and told him I already get massages at home from my girl, and I told him any number of times that while I respect gay people, I'm not gay. At first, I thought he was just some crazy gay dude, but then my tolerance came back to haunt me.

Damn, I sound like #MeToo O_O.

Once a year, the teachers stay at a hotel for workshops. The mother****a volunteered to be my roommate. I was absent the day they decided. So, I was basically forced to go with him or otherwise pay for the workshop/hotel fees. I thought I could keep that dude at bay, but I was wrong. The dude started telling me the nastiest stories in the car about stuff/pranks he's done with his bi friends, like spying from a closet while one dude was with a girl and adding "extra flavor" to a friends drink as a prank.

At the time, I just tried laughing it off, saying that they were crazy for that shiz, but I slowly figured out just how much of a jam I was in, because he wouldn't stop.

To cut the story short, the dude hit on me all weekend, especially inside the actual room. He took off his pants and had an erection, and he tried getting me to "feel free to sleep in underwear" too, but I said I was fine in basketball shorts. He kept bringing up dirty stories.

By that point, I was so terrified of the motther****a that I kept the TV on all night, trying to not fall asleep. When I awoke the next day (I eventually passed out in the middle of the night), the sheets that were covering me felt a lot more snug than I had put them on the previous night. And that's super unusual for me because I'm a restless sleeper. That's when I knew I may have gotten molested, but there wasn't shiz I could do about it, or even prove it. My dad did the same shiz to me in the past, also when I was sleeping.

I know this sounds like I'm trolling, but I'm not.

You gotta be careful with that "tolerant" shiz. Men are still men. You still need to know who you're talking to. If someone's trying to get you drunk to their apartment, that's fishy. Be careful.

Looking back on it, I should've bailed the entire weekend workshop.

Willy Wanker says WildinWilder seems alright. Just try not to get banned.
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 07:25 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14059 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,752,900,876,158,373,986,304.00
Total Points: 9,752,900,876,158,382,374,912.00
Hahaha, God bless. - Santa_ thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I donít green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER Good point, on me. - Nomadic 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablos15 View Post
Yah man. Hope your well bro.
You're*

I am doing well. How are you?
siablo14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 09:00 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8610 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 180,330,121,543,048,027,439,104.00
Total Points: 180,370,161,837,847,928,111,104.00
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 
Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK 
For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 Spitting truth bout towels - Shontae De'marc Stock Savvy - BoxingFan85 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

I wouldnít care.

Your my friend and I donít care who you **** as long as itís consensual and not a child
Sugar Adam Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 09:41 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1772 Post(s)
BLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 244,445,586,097,150,492,672.00
Total Points: 250,444,587,095,052,976,128.00
Thanks, bruh! Here's you a brew! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles 

I'm not sure how I would react cause its never happened to me but if he acted the same as before when he was my mate then no biggy.
BLASTER1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 09:59 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1969 Post(s)
boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,059,014,000,592,756.00
:) - Beercules happy birthday! - -jose- Thanks for the thread my man - El-blanco Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! 
Because you love juicy things that look like this - HiLo Rudyo! In case you ever have to get up for a girl, and not a man like you're used to. - HiLo Rudyo! This one is just for the hell of it, for future mr. boxingfan91 - HiLo Rudyo! Tell her to find me an acre of land: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme; Between the salt water and the sea strands, Then she'll be a true love of mine. - HiLo Rudyo! No Message - -jose- 
:lol1: :beerchug: - -jose- This wine is from Shelby - Mike D Happy New Years Bro! Keep up the trash talk next year - Teetotaler Yes - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
Happend today

Guy is cool

He came out

Shyt was strange

What wud u do?
You queer, birds of a feather flock together. Ya hurrd meh
boxingfan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 10:32 PM #37
THE DEFECATION TEAM

Quoted: 3158 Post(s)
BoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 159,229,983,269,364,745,371,648.00
Total Points: 209,072,557,869,364,754,251,776.00
cheers bud - Beercules Time to jazz your profile up. Get a damn avatar too man something sick as fŁck - Scott. Weiland No Message - Scott. Weiland Cheers to good boxing discussion! - j0zef Yes sir! - anthonydavid11 
Cheers!!  And, thanks. - Redd Foxx I couldn't green you back so here's a beer.  BTW thanks for ruining my thread LOL. - -Freddy- war cp freshmart - Mike D You da man! - .:: JSFD26 ::. war b-fan85 - Mike D 
You'll get your points homes - ScottWeiland Pizza dude's got thirty seconds. - 1hourRun cheers - Beercules Thank you sir. Very interesting responses, too. - anthonydavid11 Thanks for representing, brother. - anthonydavid11 
You're a solid dude. Have a pixelated e-brew on me. - P.K Dionysus Eat well, my friend... - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Scott. Weiland Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Scott. Weiland 

He's my friend and it doesn't affect me one bit. in fact look at it this way, he is out of the competition when you are trying to get chicks.
BoxingFan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 10:46 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1156 Post(s)
Straight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,683,927,863,093.88
Great What Would You Do To Her Thread, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
Happend today

Guy is cool

He came out

Shyt was strange

What wud u do?
suck his *****!
Straight Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 05:14 AM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 960 Post(s)
TJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond reputeTJ highway has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,000,000,000,010,003,415,040.00
your favorite - punchr great stuff - Santa_ Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 

I had a cousin who every one knew was gay!

He was the life of the party!

He was fun! He was funny!

IF someone was sick or in the hospital, he was the first one there!

He never came out, but we would have accepted him none the less!

He would have been 60 today! Died in a vehicle vs pedestrian accident about 8 months ago!
TJ highway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 06:14 AM #40
Pernicious sociopath

Quoted: 1350 Post(s)
Introspective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond reputeIntrospective has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 472.44
Total Points: 70,436,057,574,697.16
CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by siablo14 View Post
You're*

I am doing well. How are you?
Which is it you're or your? I've been corrected on both spellings. Might aswell put 'ur' in future.... Nevermind how I am you want to correct grammar not conversate.
Introspective is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
frends

User Tag List