Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-18-2018, 12:05 PM #71
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 10825 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,610.38
Total Points: 37,467.29
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
I didn't say you had to learn English to visit. I was saying if you plan to stay an extended period of time and work or go to school.

I hate that forms have to made in other languages. If you can't understand English than probably you shouldn't be here for an extended period of time.

I have no issue with people communicating among themselves in whatever language they feel most comfortable speaking.

I just feel like if you are working in America, you must be able to communicate with those of us that live here on our terms, not on yours.

I know mine is a minority opinion and it isn't a popular one. I accept that.
I get what you saying from a point, I was in ESL classes as a kid my Father who only spoke Spanish went to the school and forced them to take me out of those classes and put me in regular classes. Cause he thought they were trying to jib me in my education by putting me in ESL classes where I was never gonna learn English and all we did was coloring and shit.

So trust me I know what you're saying but I just feel no one should be force to do anything elective if they dont want to.

What you are basically saying is you want them to learn English to make your life easier. I dont think life should work that way. By all means make your life easier but from what you can control yourself not by forcing an elective on someone else.
.!WAR MIKEY! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 12:24 PM #72
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4284 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,206.00
Total Points: 17,886.02
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
I get what you saying from a point, I was in ESL classes as a kid my Father who only spoke Spanish went to the school and forced them to take me out of those classes and put me in regular classes. Cause he thought they were trying to jib me in my education by putting me in ESL classes where I was never gonna learn English and all we did was coloring and shit.

So trust me I know what you're saying but I just feel no one should be force to do anything elective if they dont want to.

What you are basically saying is you want them to learn English to make your life easier. I dont think life should work that way. By all means make your life easier but from what you can control yourself not by forcing an elective on someone else.
Also, people can stay in their country of origin if they don't want to learn a new language and adapt to a new culture.
Vlad_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 12:33 PM #73
Contender

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
MalaysiaPac is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 6,305.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
I didn't say you had to learn English to visit. I was saying if you plan to stay an extended period of time and work or go to school.

I hate that forms have to made in other languages. If you can't understand English than probably you shouldn't be here for an extended period of time.

I have no issue with people communicating among themselves in whatever language they feel most comfortable speaking.

I just feel like if you are working in America, you must be able to communicate with those of us that live here on our terms, not on yours.

I know mine is a minority opinion and it isn't a popular one. I accept that.
That's because they are not planning on living here. They are here just to make money then when they retired, they go back to their country. If i'm in mexico just to make money, i'm not gonna learn the language either. It's already hard enough for them to be here as an immigrant, now you want them to go the school and learn the language also?
MalaysiaPac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 12:39 PM #74
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 15646 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 60,608.44
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
That's because they are not planning on living here. They are here just to make money then when they retired, they go back to their country. If i'm in mexico just to make money, i'm not gonna learn the language either. It's already hard enough for them to be here as an immigrant, now you want them to go the school and learn the language also?
Yes. If not you shouldn't be able to come here and earn money only to take it back to another country. IMO if you are going to work and live here you must be able to speak the language.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 12:55 PM #75
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 10825 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,610.38
Total Points: 37,467.29
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
Also, people can stay in their country of origin if they don't want to learn a new language and adapt to a new culture.
Thats your opinions, not how the united states operate. Their is no official language and you do not have to assimilate into U.S. to live here.

Your opinions are no more valid than someone who says all white people should be deported back to Europe.
.!WAR MIKEY! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 12:55 PM #76
26th U.S. President

Quoted: 1774 Post(s)
Theodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 12,975.11
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 
Al Bundy is epic... - Tony Trick-Pony Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Theodore is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
bell, canít, denied, florida, service, spanish, speak, taco, woman

User Tag List