Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-17-2018, 10:03 PM #181
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2504 Post(s)
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 26,173.75
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
I think you confused yourself and then tried to squirm away
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

It was good for a laugh at least.
I understand both sports well.

Don't worry if you don't. At least you tried
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 10:07 PM #182
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 8963 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 24,530.20
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
I understand both sports well.

Don't worry if you don't. At least you tried
You're emotional like a little girl. I think that makes it clear that you aren't seeing things straight

But thanks for admitting that the umpire/ref in both sports can use their discretion instead of following the rulebook. Appreciate you backing off of your stupidity
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 10:20 PM #183
Undisputed Champion

D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
You're emotional like a little girl. I think that makes it clear that you aren't seeing things straight

But thanks for admitting that the umpire/ref in both sports can use their discretion instead of following the rulebook. Appreciate you backing off of your stupidity
Yes, and if you knew tennis you would know this umpire was 100% right and Serena was 100% wrong.

Don't worry, I can excuse your ignorance as you don't know the sport.
Old 09-17-2018, 11:23 PM #184
Fvcking Up The Game.

travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Yes, and if you knew tennis you would know this umpire was 100% right and Serena was 100% wrong.
I never said he wasn't within his right. I said he should have used better discretion. Seems that you agree with this now

Quote:
Don't worry, I can excuse your ignorance as you don't know the sport.

Don't worry, I can excuse you being hurt about Serena being the greatest female tennis player ever. Do you cry yourself to sleep about this every day? You surely have been doing so every night for the past 2 weeks or so!
Old 09-17-2018, 11:25 PM #185
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I never said he wasn't within his right. I said he should have used better discretion. Seems that you agree with this now

Don't worry, I can excuse you being hurt about Serena being the greatest female tennis player ever. Do you cry yourself to sleep about this every day? You surely have been doing so every night for the past 2 weeks or so!

She clearly isn't but you don't know tennis so I can understand why you don't understand this.
Old 09-17-2018, 11:39 PM #186
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
She clearly isn't but you don't know tennis so I can understand why you don't understand this.
I bet I can find more rankings that says she is than you can find that say she isn't
Old 09-17-2018, 11:44 PM #187
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I bet I can find more rankings that says she is than you can find that say she isn't
Facts mean more to me than opinions.

I used the facts and evidence to form my opinions.

You just seem to copy other peoples opinion and cannot form your own.
Old 09-18-2018, 12:06 AM #188
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
Facts mean more to me than opinions.

I used the facts and evidence to form my opinions.

You just seem to copy other peoples opinion and cannot form your own.
Here's a fact for you.

Graf: 22 Grand Slam Singles Titles.

Williams: 23 Grand Slam Singles Titles.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:30 AM #189
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Here's a fact for you.

Graf: 22 Grand Slam Singles Titles.

Williams: 23 Grand Slam Singles Titles.
What do you think the difference is between a grand slam and another tennis tournament?
Old 09-18-2018, 01:44 PM #190
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
What do you think the difference is between a grand slam and another tennis tournament?
Are the grand slam tournaments not the most important in tennis? I mean if I'm mistaken about that, then let me know.

Hope you enjoyed that fact, doe.

Share This With Friends

Tags
cartoon, racist?

User Tag List