No announcement yet.

joe joyce discusses abel sanchez and future joshua/wilder fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Shot View Post
    Dont you always bring up how DW turned down his biggest payday all the time in these threads? Youre the one worried about bank accounts here bud.

As for me I couldnt care less, I just want to see the damn fight already.
    Thats bc its holding up the fight ( UNJUSTIFIABLY ) you want to see the fight but dont want to hear what or who is at fault preventing it but you'll waste no time crying about it!
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-13-2018, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
      i like his personality to be honest. cool, calm and collected, no bull****. a genuine nice guy. and most importantly he does his entertaining in the ring.
      Yep, these fangirls today worried about if a figher talks enough or does juggling tricks, etc ....theyre like a bunch of woman ! lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Thats bc its holding up the fight ( UNJUSTIFIABLY ) you want to see the fight but dont want to hear what or who is at fault preventing it but you'll waste no time crying about it!
        IMO they both are, but hey Im not the one at the negotiation table. Im not the one crying take a look at your post statistics, every single post you have on that page is about Wilder/Joshua lmao. It would seem like youre the one crying, just saying bro.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

I know you're high on him for some reason but I've watched his fights and in all seriousness, I just don't see what you see. Not much for speed, not much for defense, decent power, and so unproven in so many categories it's hard to imagine Joyce ever being much more than a decent contender at his age. Just my opinion.
          win lose or draw, one things for sure its gonna be a hell of a ride!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X