View Poll Results: Worst Chin ever?
Khan 25 62.50%
Kovalev 11 27.50%
Kovalev slipped, his chin is cast iron. The ring was wet. 4 10.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-11-2018, 02:18 AM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2545 Post(s)
Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 20,718.11
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Happy new years bro! - Teetotaler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
Who do you chaps reckon has a worse chin out of these two, pound for pound?

Khan has one of the worst chins of all time. But to his credit all three times he's been KTFO it's at least been from well known power punchers in Prescott, Garcia and Canelo.

Quitalev on the other hand has been KTFO by PILLOW PUNCHERS. First Blake Caparelllo Mr 6 knockouts dropped him
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
, then Ward, COMING UP FROM A DIVISION HE WAS ALREADY A PILLOW PUNCHER IN
now an extra double pillow puncher at light heavy was hurting him SO BAD HE MADE HIM SAY NO MAS. How is that possible? The equivalent for Khan would be if he was STOPPED by Paulie Malignaggi when they fought

And then just last weekend "Krusher" was brutally stopped by in all honesty another pillow puncher in Alvarez. Is it fair to say Kovalev has ONE OF THE WORST CHINS OF ALL TIMES?
Dude come on khan and itís not even close and you know it
Chuckguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-12-2018, 05:36 AM #32
Interim Champion

Quoted: 491 Post(s)
Mindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 8,964.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
Id knock Paulie the **** out. I'm 6'13 with a 12 inch *****.

Alvarez would give me a good scrap but I reckon I'd decision him in all honesty.
Maybe if you can slap him with your dong then, but he aint just gonna stand there an let you whip that thing out and put in on hes chin. You gonna have to work for the opening..
😂
Mindgames is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
amir, chin, khan, kovalev?, sergay, worse

User Tag List