Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-15-2018, 02:22 PM #71
I'M GOD GIFTED!

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
the mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 67,200,157,950,921,648.00
Happy Holidays Al! - Lorily a beer for my boxing bro - Lorily Never to late for the PR info..... - Lazerjab To a great poster... you should post more brother! - Lorily cheers bro! - sweetpea87 
back at ya bro! - sweetpea87 Happy Holidays Al!!! - Lorily for a fellow funkateer! - sweetpea87 Amen to that! - sweetpea87 No Message - dan_cov 
I'll drink to that! - sweetpea87 No Message - -jose- thanks for the quick payment...week 11 points giveaway by this afternoon - -jose- 

Crazy finish with RI/okla , looked like that tip in was goin to roll in
the mesiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 02:22 PM #72
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 14829 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,017,105,422,377,183,744.00
Total Points: 100,002,017,105,436,573,958,144.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

OT in the 1st game. DAMN!!!
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 02:24 PM #73
I'M GOD GIFTED!

the mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond reputethe mesiah has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Holidays Al! - Lorily a beer for my boxing bro - Lorily Never to late for the PR info..... - Lazerjab To a great poster... you should post more brother! - Lorily cheers bro! - sweetpea87 
back at ya bro! - sweetpea87 Happy Holidays Al!!! - Lorily for a fellow funkateer! - sweetpea87 Amen to that! - sweetpea87 No Message - dan_cov 
I'll drink to that! - sweetpea87 No Message - -jose- thanks for the quick payment...week 11 points giveaway by this afternoon - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
OT in the 1st game. DAMN!!!
Kansas needs to wake up , penn beating them .may be the first 1 seed Dunn!
Old 03-15-2018, 02:26 PM #74
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 14829 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,017,105,422,377,183,744.00
Total Points: 100,002,017,105,436,573,958,144.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mesiah View Post
Kansas needs to wake up , penn beating them .may be the first 1 seed Dunn!
damn. in office so I have ri/oak on my phone right now.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 02:32 PM #75
Undisputed Champ

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
BERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
cheers man - Beercules Hope that gets you drunk enough to be a mets fan lol - El-blanco Cheers, neighbor! - jazluvr Hope you had a good New Year's B! - -jose- salud! - -jose- 
Cheers - siablo14 Drink up homie and merci beaucoup!. - Amazinger Respect - siablo14 Thanks for the jackpot! - Snoop Frog The art of debate award - jazluvr 
Thanks for the payout Bernie! - Snoop Frog Avi award winner - jazluvr Integrity award - jazluvr Feliz Navidad B! - -jose- Back at you. I see you battling them too. - siablo14 
:beerchug: - -jose- Enjoy that tasty NY Pizza! - siablo14 I can't Green you yet, This is to let you know and the rest of the universe that you deserve a GreenK!. - Amazinger Hang in there. It's tough dealing with those knuckleheads - siablo14 Super gif master/guru - jazluvr 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - El-blanco Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beercules View Post
I'll be making my bracket later today.

Always the last to turn his weapon in.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last to formation.

First in line at the mess hall doe.
BERNIE'S CORNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 02:38 PM #76
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 11694 Post(s)
BufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 901,454,700,336,082,944.00
Total Points: 11,001,454,922,897,453,056.00
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

So much for trey young
BufordTannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 02:39 PM #77
Lounge POTY '17

Quoted: 16737 Post(s)
Beercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,471,576,423,176,779,776.00
Total Points: 235,287,916,940,572,164,620,288.00
Happy Cinco De Mayo. Lets get wasted. - Santa_ Big Pun 4eva!!!! son! - -jose- Canelo>GGG - HiLo Rudyo! Boxing Scene's sweetheart - dirty fingers That Floyd-Ward post was hysterical.. lol - BoxingFan85 
You funny ass motherf**ker - Mike D Keep up the GREAT POSTS! - anthonydavid11 This avatar is driving me fucking nuts - PF Rudyo Trump baby!  Cheers bro - krazyn8tive Being a well respected member of boxingscene society - JimRaynor 
I'm digging the Xmas thread!  :fing02: - -jose- I just finished getting over some fcuked virus myself, hope you feel better B! - -jose- kangz an shiiieeeett - Sup Good luck with your dad, brother. - anthonydavid11 A drink for you pops, hope he gets better! - JimRaynor 
My dad was a dolphin. - Vegemil we ouchea' eatin' n shiieeee - Sup stay strong - Santa_ For your old man. - b morph '17 LPOY - Sup 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
Hepatitis C - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Beercules 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Amazinger Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sup 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
Always the last to turn his weapon in.

Last to formation.

First in line at the mess hall doe.
last to formation and smelling like booze from the previous night.

True story
Beercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 02:39 PM #78
I'M GOD GIFTED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
damn. in office so I have ri/oak on my phone right now.
Me too, that 3 was crazy to prob ice it
Old 03-15-2018, 02:41 PM #79
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8604 Post(s)
Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 176,794,236,806,909,814,374,400.00
Total Points: 176,834,277,101,709,715,046,400.00
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- cheers - Beercules beer's on me bro - Mike D Well said - -jose- racist coward - boxingsupreme87 
Real talk - jas war sugar - Mike D No Message - mathed Have some popcorn my brotha! - Mighty_Windir Suck my BBC, yall will lose then never see a repurblican win again.,, - STAX ON DECK 
For think'n you're relevant ! LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Good posts - ΣNΣMY One of the best posters here - 1bad65 Spitting truth bout towels - Shontae De'marc Stock Savvy - BoxingFan85 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jas 

Great game.. RI and Oklahoma were trading blows all game
Sugar Adam Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 02:55 PM #80
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 346 Post(s)
Baltimore has a reputation beyond reputeBaltimore has a reputation beyond reputeBaltimore has a reputation beyond reputeBaltimore has a reputation beyond reputeBaltimore has a reputation beyond reputeBaltimore has a reputation beyond reputeBaltimore has a reputation beyond reputeBaltimore has a reputation beyond reputeBaltimore has a reputation beyond reputeBaltimore has a reputation beyond reputeBaltimore has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,007,025,000,000,061,440.00
Big Pun the Legacy thanks for contributing to thread - -jose- 

Great game to start the tourney off.

2 games down now...still perfect. Iím gonna be rich with this perfect bracket I put together.
Baltimore is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
2018, challenge, discussion, madness, march, ncaa, thread

User Tag List