Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
    Your jealous of us brits. Take this L and learn

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
      I believe Nelson.
      You're gullible as a child.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
        It is abit strange the way Johnny Nelson has come out with this, he is usually respectful of other fighters! (And i have heard him on numerous occasions state that sparring is just sparring, you don't know all the variables and conditions that the fighters fought under! I am pretty sure when Tony Bellew & David Price sparred David Haye? that they where both taking turns to face him, and Haye was also attempting to make weight within his training camp! all these things can effect your performance!

But yes i can remember reading reports that Wladimir Kiltschko was handling Wilder easy, but i never heard the same reports for Anthony Joshua! (When they worked together in camp etc).
        Only a fool believe everything he reads.

You're not a fool are you????

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

Nowhere in my post did i SAY I BELIEVED what i read about the sparring sessions!

You are going to have to try harder to expose me on here matey!

I gave a example up above, that you never know the conditions or all the variables that fighters are under! Usually during training camps, the fighter preparing for a fight is under many more external & internal stresses compared to the sparring partners! (Making weight, morning sessions etc and the style of sparring).
          Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 06-03-2017, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
            Ugh, black and white video.
            it's a filter. are you handicapped or something?

Comment

What exactly is so inconceivable about Wlad easily outboxing Wilder?

Comment

Comments Thread For: Wilder Fires Back at Nelson Over Klitschko Sparring Claims

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (38-0, 37 KOs) has fired back at former cruiserweight beltholder and Sky Sports analyst Johnny Nelson. Wilder was angered after being advised that Nelson conducted an interview with reporters in the UK and claimed that the undefeated puncher was knocked out, twice, during past sparring sessions with Wladimir Klitschko.
                [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

I believe it Wilder is garbage and has not faced anyone near the level of Klitz

Comment

You're gullible as a child.
                    You calling anyone gullible is laughable. You dont know **** about the sport and constantly get exposed for the racist trash you are. Now run along real boxing fans talking here.

Comment

There's tape of Wilder getting KO'd in headgear in amateurs, so I doubt he sparred Klitschko without getting KO'd.

I don't believe him. The only thing I find suspicious about the story is the idea that Wilder would get KO'd once by Klitschko, but then spar with him again, and get KO'd a second time, but then spar with him a third time and get hurt with a body shot. I would have thought given how protected Haymon fighters are that after getting caught once, he would run to another gym and never spar Klitschko again. However, since it's Wilder I can definitely see the ego coming into play and him telling everyone advising him not to spar Klitschko anymore to **** off, and going back in there.

But after it happening twice? I highly doubt he'd go in there a third time, so... that's definitely suspicious, and it may even be a lie or an exaggeration. Wilder may not have gotten knocked out three times essentially by Klitschko. However, do I think Wilder was knocked out at least the once, and that's what started this whole story going? Yes I doubt that story came from nothing, and I would trust JN's word more than Wilder's right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X