Star wars the force awakens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Star wars the force awakens

Is anyone seeing this on opening night. I hope it exceeds expectations

If you didn't get advanced tickets well before this, you can forget about seeing this opening night. Can't wait to see it at some point though....

Comment

I can't for the life of me go see any film on opening night...not even the new Star Wars. Theaters seem ill equipped to handle that many people to me + I hate being crowded in theater seats.

I tend to go on opening morning/afternoon for **** I wanna see that is less nuts than this Star Wars is gonna be & I'll tend to wait a week or two or try to go on some random f#cking Wednesday at 1pm when the theater looks quiet to catch huge films like this one is obviously gonna be. Can't imagine I'll be able to wait that long doe so I'm almost assured of watching some bs cam version of this within a couple days of it coming out.

Comment

Ill be seeing it in 14 hours from now with my brother which will be midnight here in Aus and then again in gold class 12 hours after that with the mrs.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
          Ill be seeing it in 14 hours from now with my brother which will be midnight here in Aus and then again in gold class 12 hours after that with the mrs.
          Solid. I'm eager to see what Supreme Leader Snoke looks like.

Comment

I'll see it at some point but I don't care much for seeing it while it's packed. I don't think it will be great anyway, movies like this were better back in the day.

Comment

They are showing something on espn about sword fighting because of star wars. Mark Hamill is narrating it

Comment

Probably piratebay it in the summer.

Comment

GO TO ESPN NOW.

This stuff about Kendo is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                    Is anyone seeing this on opening night. I hope it exceeds expectations
                    Does Kylo Ren kill Luke, because for some reason, he has Darth Vader's mask

Comment

Working...
                    X