Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner was killed for it why GGG getting a pass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    He knew what was coming.

Kellerman:

"The months leading up to the fight, you were constantly talking about knocking canelo out, so why didn't you fight mexican style?"

Golovkin:

"....."
    This right here is what it was about. He was humiliated walked down physically beat up. The bully got bullied. He would of stayed and said max they robbed me. But he knows he wasn't robbed and last time said the only reason he didn't ko canelo is he ran he scared of Mexican style. Max was going ask him he came Mexican style why were you the one backing away trying to box? They would of also asked him about his trainer telling him he was losing the fight. He had no answers for either of these questions so he ran like a bytch. And the media who were openly rooting for him are now protecting him and acting like it's ok after killing other fighters who were sore losers like that

Comment

I have to admit that that was a classless move by GGG. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.

Comment

im sure you know the answer to the question

my question is how an anyone say he was robbed when it was a close fight ????? I felt he won the first fight and lost a close decision in the 2nd, but robbery????? people use that word too loosely, he lost a close fight, he wasn't robbed. landing a few jabs on the backfoot simply isn't enough guys, gggee was not robbed. it was a good fight. You guys will figure out a way to make an excuse for your guy at all cost bust bash other fighters for doing the exact same ish.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          I have to admit that that was a classless move by GGG. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
          You keeping it 100% alot of folks fronting up in here. Jacobs was in the exact spot feeling in his heart he beat GGG and that the judges gave it to GGG because of money and to set up the canelo fight and he stayed faced the music did his interview. Jacobs didn't run to locker room. Can't have it both ways. It's always excuses and double standards for GGG. just like it was ok for him to kill other fighters for being divas but I'm not a business man I respect the belts then defend GGG for ducking his mandatory and getting stripoed because it. Or fighting Brook 2 weight classes smaller then him after talking bad about canelo fighting khan. Those look like business moves to me. Or demanding ward agree to a catch-weight but then turning around refusing one from canelo. Now we have a different standard where a bloodied up GGG who just got walked down by the little man who he said won't give Mexican style is allowed to Sprint out the ring without talking? Why double standards for this guy?
          Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-18-2018, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
            Maybe because Broner was just being a sore loser since he lost he really lost the fight and GGG was pissed off because he legitimately felt robbed.

I remember Cotto getting flack too when he walked out after Trout beat him.
            Cotto did it against floyd and it wasn’t even close. lol

I don’t like that GGG did it but he has more reason to do so.

Comment

What goes around comes around right? I remember a lot of GGG fans being hard on Broner and even Cotto for things like this, but now their guy has done the same.

I won't hate on GGG, but now his hardcore fans have to deal with that too.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                This is really not the same, c'mon now. Also, I don't blame fighters for not sticking around to answers stupid questions from schmucks like Kellerman or Jim Gray after going to war. They don't owe us any dumb interviews shortly after engaging in combat.

I would like to see the winner and the loser just walk to the locker room instead of answering dumb ass questions.

Leave Max in ring by himself with his microphone and his dick in his hand.

Comment

Because Broner had literally NO fans ,everyone hated him and wanted him to lose.

While GGG has tons of fans , ready to defend him on all social media platforms and boxing forums..

They love their fighter so much that they have given the impression of a robbery in Canelo-GGG 2 when Canelo was the clear winner..

They will make you believe that you watched the wrong fight! thats how far they are ready to go to defend him!!

Comment

lol Because GGG isn't a POS like Broner. It's like two years ago when people were comparing Conor's antics to Floyd's and asking why he didn't get the same back lash. Well, for one, Conor never beat his girlfriend.

A lesson in life: When you live honorably, people will let things slide.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                      Because Broner had literally NO fans ,everyone hated him and wanted him to lose.

While GGG has tons of fans , ready to defend him on all social media platforms and boxing forums..

They love their fighter so much that they have given the impression of a robbery in Canelo-GGG 2 when Canelo was the clear winner..

They will make you believe that you watched the wrong fight! thats how far they are ready to go to defend him!!
                      You phuking nailed it. GGG and his fans have created this cry baby, excuse making, double standard environment where it's not about what happens in the ring anyone it's about how much you bytch about it after the fact to change reality. And it's filtered into the media. AFTER the first fight it was about smear campaign and calling canelo a runner as a excuse because GGG couldn't land nothing but the jab. This time canelo brings Mexican style to GGG front door bullies the bully again GGG couldn't land nothing but jabs sending him running to the locker room with a phuked up bloody face without doing his interview and all a sudden that's cool? It's never been cool when other fighters like Cotto did it but the media and fans trying to leave that part out of the story to protect GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X