No announcement yet.

Once Again the Press Exonerates GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
    It wasn't even close this time. Canelo clearly won. He landed the harder punches and took the fight to GGG. What good are jabs if they're not setting anything up and you're getting hit back with power shots? Sure, he could have jabbed his way to a points decision but he wasn't nearly skilled enough to avoid what was coming back. It was a great fight, but Canelo went kamikaze this time and it paid off.
    Madiana went Bruce Lee on Floyd and twice as aggressive as nelo. Yet lost. Mariana didn't feel floydds punches. Many Floyd opponents say that.
    I think the judges felt they had to Rob Ggg as they may never get chance again. Ggg don't go distance often you see

Comment

... when one gets a $40 million payday, one should expect various "consequences"...

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Robert Garcia Canelo

Charlo canelo

Spence Canelo

Jesse Vargas canelo

Chavez sr canelo

Mike Tyson canelo

Ryan Garcia canelo

Etc etc
        Lmao all Clenelo nuthuggers voted him, really?

Comment

Bad Left Hook 116-112 Gokovkin
          Bloody Elbow 115-113 Golovkin
          Sporting News 116-112 Golovkin
          World Boxing News 115-113 Golovkin
          Yahoo Sports 115-113 Golovkin

Comment

I thought GGG won. It was a close fight. Closer than the last one which should have really been a GGG win. Still, in this fight, I thought GGG's combos was what made me think he won. A few good telling blows by Saul but I think combos > one punch.

Comment

Look forward to a trilogy fight. I dont think there is any other MW alive who would have survived the beating Canelo and GGG put on each other. I had G winning the fight because he really turned the tide on canelo from the fourth round on, and landed the better and harder shots and combos. He nearly had Canelo out of there a few times. Canelo would be lying to say he didn't feel GGG power. But in the end, the judges saw it differently and this is the situation at this time. Hopefully get a cinco de mayo date lined up.

Comment

If you need somebody else to make your opinion for you, you don't deserve to have one.

I don't care how many people say Golovkin won, I know Canelo did.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  If you need somebody else to make your opinion for you, you don't deserve to have one.

I don't care how many people say Golovkin won, I know Canelo did.
                  Yes we all know he did because that is the official result...

It will go down as Canelo Alvarez Def Gennady Golovkin MD for the WBA (Super) WBC IBO Middleweight Title. Thats all that will be seen 40 years from now.

And like you said no matter what people say or do nothing will change that.

Was a close fight we all have our biases and it could of gone either way.

Was on of the best fights in recent memory and gave people their money's worth.

Was i upset that GGG didn't win? Sure. Was it a robbery? No. Would GGG of ever gotten a close decision against Canelo? No. Did GGG Know this? Yes.

It is a sad fact that sometimes the better performance does not get rewarded because Judging is subjective. Is there a way to remove the Subjectivity from Judging sports? Not that i can think of.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    isnt that a spanish channel?
                    It is a MEXICAN channel!
                    So go figure!!!
                    They had 3 boxers in the roster who were cheerleading for Canelo b4 the fight, then they all gave the fight to Golovkin.

Comment

Why do posters constantly act as if media scores carry more weight than the judges scores? Media members may be biased because of who they picked to win the fight when they score it, same as posters.

Comment

Working...
                      X