No announcement yet.

Abel Sanchez - "If Canelo fights like a man he gets knocked out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dolor View Post
    Well, Abel was wrong. Canelo was brave and has a terrific chin.

But ODLD was wrong as well - Canelo was nowhere close to stopping Golovkin, or even knocking him down.
    Maybe if Golovkin wasn't backing up the entire fight Canelo would have.

Comment

I love when the hype dies a horrible death in front of everyone.

He fought like a man, walked him down and took everything without flinching.

Excellent performance by the “diva” Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Sanchez is trash. It's a shame that GG started talking like him recently too. I always felt like Sanchez was poison for GG but couldn't really prove any of that until now.
        GGG should have done his interview, not a good look. I wonder if Abel influenced that at all, either way, he should have faced the media, it was not a disgusting decision.

Bring on fight 3

Comment

Close fight regardless. I don’t care what they say. It was no a zz kicking or schooling by any means. Canelo made a comfortable lead in the first half where GGG was starting stupidly slow.

GGG made a rally which swayed people he’s winning but it was actually really close because of Canelo’s early lead.

Canelo then closed the show better or we would have had another draw.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
            I love when the hype dies a horrible death in front of everyone.

He fought like a man, walked him down and took everything without flinching.

Excellent performance by the “diva” Canelo.
            Same...regardless of the result, so many myths died tonight that it is a really satisfying evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Maybe if Golovkin wasn't backing up the entire fight Canelo would have.
              90% of the action happened in the center of the ring. Neither fighter was "backed up" (though I agree that Canelo pressed the action just a tad more), neither fighter did more damage than the other. An neither fighter was in trouble at any point. Don't let your dislike for Golovkin affect your judging.

It was a very good, extremely close fight.

Comment

Abel is just playing a role I feel like. He's doing that Freddie Roach sh^t trying to hype fights for his quiet & humble fight...granted GGG wasn't quite & humble for this fight, but thats usually the type of guy he's been. Abel's just helping sell sh^t. It is annoying & tired, but lotsa mfers buy PPV's off of the type of hype comments he makes. Its entertainment more than a sport at this level after all. Asses in seats & all that type of sh^t rules the day.

Comment

Canelo was the man and Lil G was the woman tonight.

Before fight: Mexican style doe, he ran doe, big drama show doe, he fake doe, corruption doe, he cheated doe, he dirty doe, needle marks doe, he clown doe, fight like a man doe, toe to toe doe.

After fight: Runs to dressing room in shame.

Canelo beat the living **** out of Gaylovkin and sent him and you fools crying to the showers.

“You’re losing”- Abel Sanchez

Comment

Abel had both his fighters lose and exposed in Vegas. Both came in as betting favorites. old shot cano whooped his top prospect then canelo whooped his meal ticket. He sucks as a trainer and his fighters can't adjust.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                      😬 He's not a great inside fighter. Him and Abel brought out the James Toney in Canelo lol

But on a serious note GGG did box well, I was impressed with his boxing under duress.
                      Kassim Ouma showed us this. If any of you have never seen GGG's fight against Ouma, Ouma gave us the blueprint on how to beat him. Ouma was stopped in the 11th round, but he stayed close all fight hitting GGG with uppercuts. Ouma has the punching power of a teenage girl, but I always thought what would happen if someone with power could do that and get GGG's respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X