No announcement yet.

Is Zaroku schizophrenic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    I mean no offense to him or anyone suffering from this disorder, but his posts mirror symptoms I have read about.
    From what I have seen, the only one of the four posted criteria which is being demonstrated is: "Loose associations – Rapidly shifting from topic to topic, with no connection between one thought and the next."

Although it appears to me to be more of a 'stream of consciousness' type of a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      From what I have seen, the only one of the four posted criteria which is being demonstrated is: "Loose associations – Rapidly shifting from topic to topic, with no connection between one thought and the next."

Although it appears to me to be more of a 'stream of consciousness' type of a thing.
      I’m all over the place...I know this... my wife Toki Tells me to consolidate my thought, patterns,.... in something .....

I know I’m not right... in da mind... As crazy as I seeem. I believe I gotta say what I gotta say... maybe getting stabbed and knocked the f out... I got mad when I woke up at the same hospital I was born in... valley medical.. I have no idea... what I don’t know... things are changing so fast... around me.... I can’t keep up...

Where do I go from here? Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post

Once you can decipher the way he posts he actually does have things to say and its not just ramblings.
        It took me abit to understand how to read his posts but most of the times I can understand what hes saying and alot of it is quite funny to be honest.
        I'm not sure if hes taking the piss or full legit but mostly interesting.
        Edit- though sometimes he does visit wonderland.
        Last edited by BLASTER1; 09-13-2018, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
          He started talking like that after he told everybody he does mushrooms and meth which causes symptoms common to schizophrenia
          That's a myth. I do a ****load of mushrooms and meth, if anything it improves my mental health.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I was captain smash a hoe..... my best.... best days are way behind me....

There was this one.... woman... honey Mae... the one that got away... I loved her on sight....

The problem was..... she didn’t love me... in that way....
            I was showing her my money... not much...

She introduced me to her fiancé.... he played college footballl at laney... he was ..... amazing... his smile could light up any room..

A man has got to know... when he meets a bigger better man..
            I feel you on the unbolded, but on the bolded psht

I've been left for dudes I consider downgrades from me, and girls have chosen me over dudes I consider upgrades in terms of appearance, status and wealth.

If there's one thing that you can't read, it's a girl's heart.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              That's a myth. I do a ****load of mushrooms and meth, if anything it improves my mental health.
              You a rich pinoy boy toy .. you smashed butler... mercifially...

My daughter Chloe is going back to pinoy ville... makati... forbes Park... once I return from USA & India..I’m gonna long stroke lil lying Bish as hoes.. if I can... I ain’t sheit and I know it... I gave up halfway through the mall of Asia..my wife bought everything... in sight.. I og ego driven me... I sat at a restaurant at ate kinelaw.. .
              As my wife shopped her azz off.. Filipino, and Chinese... Taiwanese. Ppl ... own my heart..

My fathers business partner in a tow truck bidness. His name was Dennis... f all the bs... fake **** yards are their own best friends... I am taken aback... by dudes who f wit a fool like me

If I got any meaning full thing to say,,.....

I’m. I am nothing,..., from nowhere... convict... nf drop out... I eat whatever is on the menu...

When I was in the shu.... special housing unit.. I watste so much time

Never mind... dealing wit know it all young punks ... feet don’t fail me now.. I daily pray to GOD,... if you saw me... down on my knees ... then you would probably understand paul m... Zaroku is a failure.. seeks good out daily..

Please seek GOD with all your heart and soul.... if you think I made you not seek GOD..... I’m an epic failure...
              I’m just praying to be worthy of sleeping next to my ancestors... to have a few non Jew put a rock on top of my head stone....

Comment

I feel you on the unbolded, but on the bolded psht

I've been left for dudes I consider downgrades from me, and girls have chosen me over dudes I consider upgrades in terms of appearance, status and wealth.

If there's one thing that you can't read, it's a girl's heart.
                I’ve been thrown away by every ... woman I’ve even known... I’m a wbc champ at being abandoned

I’m gonna og big dick slap you... there are so many ppl who wish they had your problems....

I’m one of them... when I show up,.... buy me a San Miguel... ok? I wish I were you...**** head

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I’ve been thrown away by every ... woman I’ve even known... I’m a wbc champ at being abandoned

I’m gonna og big dick slap you... there are so many ppl who wish they had your problems....

I’m one of them... when I show up,.... buy me a San Miguel... ok? I wish I were you...**** head
                  I've been thrown away by girls, I call them stupid ass hoes. I bet you whoever they threw me away for isn't **** lol

but I've thrown girls away too.

Comment

I've been thrown away by girls, I call them stupid ass hoes. I bet you whoever they threw me away for isn't **** lol

but I've thrown girls away too.
                    I’m glad you posted this... I can’t expain it in English, Japanese. Hebrew(mine. Is perfect). My sister Linda... told me... you are one of the stupidest, too kind to wimmin... wimmin who will drop you. Fast.. after I got outta prison... I was working for a company... that got bought by double click,,, bought by google... several wimmin begging me to not expose them..

Maybe unlike you... I marvel at the fact that I got my wife... and kids... the mall of Asia was too big? Or long for me to walk...

My college motto is fiat lux... let there be light..... campalini... go bears... you have the world beneath your feet... my best days... well spent and behind me... if. Is the middle word in life... you walking on sunshine... I need to sleep... but please tell me this... once I show up to Manila, makati... Forbes Park.... you buy me two San Miguel’s... I share more failures of my life... my half Filipina daughter. Chloe. Sitting next to me...

The world is yours.... now. Is your time...

Watch... if you are bored as I paul m. Talk crazy to ppl who don’t matter..

Comment

I wonder if the dog really exists or is just a creation in his mind

Comment

Working...
                      X