Being a mod

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    Man, where do I begin.

First off, it’s tough to be a poster in this eWorld where everybody is a thug and respect is king and somebody’s always gunning for you. Let alone moderate, that’s like a big ass target. So I stay drunk, and always pack my eheat for busters just Incase shit pops off. You never know.

But for real though. It is tough being a mod. It means you can no longer be a poster.

I’ve found that my opinion on things don’t mean shit and will only create some sort of bias and/or some “overly-toned” critism about my personal views. I’ve also learned that the less I say, the smarter I sound and the better mod I am. Go figure.

I get along and have love for everybody. Believe me, there’s no shortage of love in this world one person could share. But I’m also a realist which ideals varies from person to person. I believe everybody has a right to their opinion and every opinion should be heard. I believe that all people, Black, white, brown or whatever should support and uplift their people above all others. But not so much so that it extends towards hate and intolerance of other people based out of bias.

This is a Global forum. Who am I to say that the way we do things in America or our views are better than anybody else’s? I’d be a liar if I said I knew the culture and/or standard views of everybody’s views everywhere. I just do what I can when I feel necessary and always err on the side of better judgement. Roll the dice and hope for the best, if you will.

All this political bs...If im just being honest

I find this stuff a bit scary myself with all the stuff the media is trying to hype. They’d have you think we’re heading towards some sort of revoltion or something. Don’t believe it. When I step outside I don’t love my neighbors any less than before. In fact, I’m another couple years closer to them. We are not as divided as you might think. We all want for the same things, happyness. We’re just at different stages due to age and/or status. I wish that for all of you. We just need some clarity.

In the end I do this mod thing cause I love boxing. That’s that. I guess what I’m trying to say is if y’all don’t like me, then go fuck yourself. Too bad.

Mod -MEGA- signing out!

#thegodofallmods!

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post

Stop redk-ing me dawg

jim jeffries

Comment

but why you abusing your power the same way yall complaining about what these white cops is doing?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post

Comment

Working...
          X