Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Fake People Support Canelo; Real People Support Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    Have we not yet recognized that in most cases, the fans who support ggg do so for boxing reasons and the ones who support Canelo do so for nationalistic reasons?? Take it how you want but if Canelo wasn't Mexican, his fan base would drop by about 90%. I don't know of anyone who supports ggg because he's from Kazakhstan.
    IKR....Still don't see how Canelo isnt as hated as other boxers after all the antics ever since he won that 160 strap

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      Canelo has a proper steroid head....it's as big beachball.
      A proper 50 bob cabbage on them freckled shoulders
      I saw that too. I think it's crazy it isn't being talked about more how RIGHT before each of their career's biggest fights, Canelo and Ward suddenly sprouted the thickest necks I have ever seen, and it took them a year tops, maybe just months. If you look at pictures of Andre Ward, his neck is literally as wide as his head now. You can draw a straight line from the side of Ward's cheek straight down to his neck. Ward also developed bad back acne for the first time in his career at the exact same time.

Most dangerous opponent? Check.
      Unnatural muscle growth over very short time? Check.
      Fake retirement during that time with zero drug testing? Check.
      Development of back acne for first time at age 32 years old during the fake retirement? Check.
      Missing the contractually mandated deadline to restart drug testing before the rematch? Check.

Every sign of steroids in the book. And yet no one says a thing. Breadman who is supposed to be anti-PEDs even said in his column that Andre Ward is his fighter of the decade for beating slow, previously beaten Froch, and past prime drunk Kovalev (controversially and with every sign PED use). He says Ward's two elite wins (yeah right) during this decade are more than anyone else has (which wouldn't even be true even if you counted the Froch and Kovalev wins as elite. Chocolatito? Lomachenko? Heck, if we're completely discounting the state the opponents were in, then surely Floyd's wins over Canelo and Pacquiao during this decade are better? Which is exactly why you SHOULD pay attention to the state of the opponent, like Canelo being drained and Pac being past prime. But the point is if Breadman is going to ignore the state of Kovalev when Ward fought him, then he should give Floyd and his wins the same ignorant benefit of the doubt).

In any case, apparently in modern boxing, fighting one good opponent every 5 years, aka two per decade, is now something worth praising and giving awards out over (neither being an elite PRIME opponent either).

As for Canelo, his neck is actually not as blatant as Ward's is at this point, but I agree with you, it's still *****ing obvious. I think that's the reason every big fight goes to decision these days. Punchers are being fazed out of boxing at the top level of the sport because at the top level, the opponent can just load up on PEDs, and the newest ones seem to massively improve your punch resistance. Canelo was hurt more by Miguel Cotto's brother, and possibly even by Floyd, than he was by GGG. You can find pictures where GGG lands punches square on Canelo's chin, but when you watch the fight it never looks like anything is landing square on Canelo because every punch just bounces off Canelo's huge head as if the punch only glanced, except it didn't. It's just that Canelo's huge neck and head are overpowering the impact of the punch rather than the impact of the punch overpowering Canelo's head and neck, which is what is generally needed to produce a knockout.

So, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see another knockout in a superfight for the next 10 years either, discounting **** like Wilder-Fury when Fury is not back in shape and his punch resistance is probably shot to **** after all the cocaine use and binge eating. The only genuine big fight with a good chance of KO is Joshua-Wilder, but even there I bet we will see both of them respond inhumanely to big punches, just like Wilder did vs Ortiz, the same Wilder who was hurt badly in the amateurs with headgear on by much smaller punches than Ortiz wearing much more padded gloves.

But once they go pro and use those new designer PEDs, seems like nothing can hurt them. Did you see the PBC card on friday? Clark got countered with a huge shot on the chin he didn't see, knocked out of the ring headfirst, but he was conscious and back to his feet, WITH STEADY LEGS, about 2 seconds later. And it happened throughout the fight with him. Massive shots absolutely turnstyling his chin (because while he is also on PEDs in my opinion, he is much taller for his weight than Canelo so he wasn't able to build a huge neck), and you can see the brain going out for a second, but that's all. A second later, it's back on. The oxygen in the brain or whatever just flooding back immediately. It's next to impossible to hurt a guy and keep him out of it for a full ten count if all these guys have access to PEDs now that make the brain recover in one tenth of that time. It really needs to be the perfect punch, but when none of these big fights happen until the B-side's reflexes are on the decline, the chances of the B-side landing that perfect punch when his reflexes are now much slower than the guy he's fighting is slim to none.

That's why boxing is such a joke now. I always hope for the next fight to be different, but it never is. They always keep it 100% the same in order to keep the money coming in. Cant even sacrifice one single money grab to bring a little integrity back to the sport.
      Last edited by Boxing Logic; 08-26-2018, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Damn -Kev-, are you gonna take that?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          IKR....Still don't see how Canelo isnt as hated as other boxers after all the antics ever since he won that 160 strap
          Because he's fighting one of the top white boxers in the world. Ever notice how any time anyone is a threat to beat Lomachenko, Kovalev, GGG, or any top white fighter in the world, that fighter suddenly gains a lot of fans? There is a segment of boxing fans out there that only roots for black fighters, and hates white fighters, or views all white fighters as hype jobs created by the "racist white media" (as if "white people" actually run the media in the U.S., not another subgroup of people that often has white skin but does not necessarily identify as white).

I mean, if you haven't noticed, white people have sort of become the most hated race of people in the world. Or to put it another way, the one race you're allowed to openly hate and be racist towards, which obviously contributes to that. It's even encouraged by the media, which might have everything to do with the group that DOES occupy over 90% of leadership positions in the American and Western media trying to play all the different races against each other as sort of a way to divide and conquer everyone else. Make everyone you wrongly perceive as your enemy hate each other and fight among themselves, leaving you unobstructed to grab all the power and rule over them all.

So basically, white vs black bull**** is pushed all the time in the American media. There is a vocal subgroup of black boxing fans who hate white fighters like GGG, so obviously they will root for Canelo no matter what. They probably celebrated when they heard Canelo might be using steroids to beat GGG. And then you add in the fact that Canelo was already the most popular Mexican fighter, and it gives him two fanbases to pull from. A certain percentage may have stopped supporting him after the failed tests, but even if that was 25% of his fans, which would be a lot, being able to pull 75% from not one but TWO fanbases means you will still have 50% more fans than someone who maintains 100% of only one fanbase.

Comment

Read Canelo’s Fans post about PED Abuser Before and After HE got Busted

I’m sure Canelo Fan would of been epileptic if GGG got a doping case.

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            Lol, Triple g on some bullshet now!
            He needs to focus on the fight and stop worrying about the fans now cause I got a feeling he'll be tasting the canvas for the first time in his career. Not saying he'll get knocked out but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets dropped... I can see both guys getting dropped this next fight.
            And for all the Triple g nuttriders who say Canelo hit Triple g with everything he had in the first fight and Triple g still kept coming well so what? That was then, this is now.
            Triple g is still a man and he can be dropped/knocked out just like any other man if he gets hit at the right time on the right spot..
            WAR CANELO!
            Sure, But it is unlikely to come from Canelo, he’s off his shiiiit, he coukdnt even hurt Cotto (Manny did), and he needed to drag up Khan to get confidence in his power.

Canelo at 28 should be better than GGG. If their ages were switched it may not even be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
              Because he's fighting one of the top white boxers in the world. Ever notice how any time anyone is a threat to beat Lomachenko, Kovalev, GGG, or any top white fighter in the world, that fighter suddenly gains a lot of fans? There is a segment of boxing fans out there that only roots for black fighters, and hates white fighters, or views all white fighters as hype jobs created by the "racist white media" (as if "white people" actually run the media in the U.S., not another subgroup of people that often has white skin but does not necessarily identify as white).
              True, but it’s works both ways. Many don’t like Canelo and hated Floyd based on Race. Floyd the brilliant marketer he is used it to sell fights.

Comment

Seems like the pressure is getting to GGG. Dont want to hear he's just building up the fight either. He knows he's in for an ass-whooping

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Is Golovkin not aware that Mexico has a big problem with clenbuterol in meat?
                  It must not be such a big problem. Otherwise, Canelo would've avoided it altogether.

****in' Ginger was doping.

Comment

This gonna be good ! GGG IS ON FIRE !!! He is the one riding a pale horse and HELL FOLLOWS WITH HIM!!! It’s KO time boys!! Lay down yore weapons and RUNNNNNNN!!

WHOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

Comment

Yeah we will support you because of what happen in your last fight against the peds man from mexico
                      GGG via KO

Comment

Working...
                      X