Collapse
No announcement yet.

fury is just showing up for a paycheck.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why couldn't Fury be ready???? Ali was ready for Frazier in 5 months and two fights after being out of action for three and one half years. Fury will have had well over twice as long to get ready and in shape for Wilder by the time they fight. He was only 12 pounds heavier last Saturday than he was for Wlad. He has over 3 months to take off 12 pounds or more so that should be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Yeah pretty much, Fury need his cocaine money.
      Plus he's nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
        This thread makes me laugh... if aj was fighting fury all the aj fanboys would be saying how great fury is and that hes the lineal champ. But since wilder is fighting fury, u all saying fury isnt in shape and has only hd 13 or 14 rounds in 3 years. Well they will be fighting in nov or december which mean fury will be in training for 9 or 10 months straight since coming back. How long do u think it takes to get in shape?? it really only takes 3-6 months thats it. Fury has been boxing his entire life, he has had two tune up fights. I think by nov/dec he will be right back in form or maybe a tiny bit less then the version that beat wlad.

So wilders last two fights were against the BEST 2 hws in the division right now in ortiz and fury. AJ has been in with bums! ortiz would beat any hw out there right now even at this age and that includes aj. If wilder beats fury, HE BECOMES THE A SIDE VS JOSHUA!!! If not the A side then a 50-50 split!

If i was wilder and i beat ortiz and fury back to back, i wouldnt take anything less then 50% to fight AJ because at that point, WILDER NO LONGER NEEDS AJ!! It will be AJ who NEEDS wilder and those are the facts!!!
        wlad had zero warm ups when he fought aj and its all they talk about, fury will be in shape lol they are the worst!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Why couldn't Fury be ready???? Ali was ready for Frazier in 5 months and two fights after being out of action for three and one half years. Fury will have had well over twice as long to get ready and in shape for Wilder by the time they fight. He was only 12 pounds heavier last Saturday than he was for Wlad. He has over 3 months to take off 12 pounds or more so that should be easy.
          Totally different. Ali was probably training like an athlete in time away.
          Not even sure fury hit focus pad in anger in time off and bloated to 26 stones or whatever weight.
          Ali knew he was coming back not sure for fury. Fury was acting like he retired

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
            Plus he's nuts!
            I wish him well, money can't buy a new face.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder
              Fury said before that he could beat Wilder at 50% of his best.

Wilder is nothing more than a bum with a right hand.

Take away his right hand and he's useless?

We gonna find out in December.
              They say ur a bum but at the same time aj needed more than 8 weeks to train 4 u, he shouldnt fight you this early in his career, and fury isnt ready after 2 warm ups.... hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                I wish him well, money can't buy a new face.
                So do I actually, he's funny.

I think he'll do ok, in an awkward, spoiling, avoiding a fight kind of way, until Wilder detonates in him. Fury doesn't seem to have the best of chins and, although he's always gotten up and pulled out the win, Wilder is a finisher.

Comment

I'm sure he would have preferred to cash out vs aj for 5x the purse.

Comment

Working...
                  X