This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    They called it a no-go area so it was known to be a hostile area to cops. Do you have a link saying that it was Muslims who did it?
    Do you have a link saying it wasn't muslims??

Obviously I'm making assumptions, but do you really think this was Pierre and his gang instead of Abdullah and his gang?

And when did it become a "no go" zone? Was that when they brought in a bunch of muslim immigrants/refugees and they infest a neighborhood and try to enact sharia law.. Is that when it becomes a "no go"

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Do you have a link saying it wasn't muslims??

Obviously I'm making assumptions, but do you really think this was Pierre and his gang instead of Abdullah and his gang?

And when did it become a "no go" zone? Was that when they brought in a bunch of muslim immigrants/refugees and they infest a neighborhood and try to enact sharia law.. Is that when it becomes a "no go"
      Haven't seen any that said it was Muslims. They might be Muslims but how can you blame the religion for their criminality. They wanted to get the cops out of there so they can conduct their criminal business freely.

Yeah probably became no-go zones because of the high level of criminality in those regions.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        For a Muslim, to burn somebody alive is one of the ultimate acts of unforgiveness and hatred.
        Oh ok so beheading and stoning are only mild acts of unforgiveness and hatred.

Comment

Haven't seen any that said it was Muslims. They might be Muslims but how can you blame the religion for their criminality. They wanted to get the cops out of there so they can conduct their criminal business freely.

Yeah probably became no-go zones because of the high level of criminality in those regions.
          Get your head out of the sand... Pierre and Jacque aren't lighting cops on fire..

Are you even familiar with Islam... If so, then explain how the radical extremists are misinterpreting the Koran, and islam isn't really violent??

Comment

Originally posted by LaidOut View Post
            As bad as things are in the world, France possibly has it the worst. And they don't have the courage to call this a muslim extremism problem.
            France has more ******s percentage wise and in absolute numbers for a white country. That's why there is more ****** **** happening there.

Comment

Get your head out of the sand... Pierre and Jacque aren't lighting cops on fire..

Are you even familiar with Islam... If so, then explain how the radical extremists are misinterpreting the Koran, and islam isn't really violent??
              So you don't think it was criminals, even if their religion is Islam, just not wanting cops around so they can commit crimes to make illicit money. You think the incident was purely motivated by religion?

Comment

So you don't think it was criminals, even if their religion is Islam, just not wanting cops around so they can commit crimes to make illicit money. You think the incident was purely motivated by religion?
                Yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Know tell me how the radicals are misinterpating the Koran

Comment

Yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Know tell me how the radicals are misinterpating the Koran
                  I never said the radicals were wrongly interpreting the religion. Where did you get that impression? Not all Muslims follow the extreme verses but the radicals do. There are some verses promoting killing people in the Bible. Do you think the Christians who ignore those verses are not true Christians?

Comment

I never said the radicals were wrongly interpreting the religion. Where did you get that impression? Not all Muslims follow the extreme verses but the radicals do. There are some verses promoting killing people in the Bible. Do you think the Christians who ignore those verses are not true Christians?
                    I think anyone who follows a religion is an idiot caveman... Just be a good person in life

Comment

I think anyone who follows a religion is an idiot caveman... Just be a good person in life
                      We are on the same page there.

Comment

Working...
                      X