Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ritchie Incognito a big bad bully or the fn man?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
    Amazes me how a BUNCH of people want to blame the victim here. Sickening.

the dolphins players are included in that lot, though. people who have played on that team and since retired are coming out in droves. martin and incognito were evidently friends, and a lot of these texts were public knowledge in the locker room and laughed about. martin showed everybody and laughed them off. i'm not defending incognito's biggotry, only repeating what the players are saying.

whose conduct helped the dolphins win more games, martin's softness, or incognito's recklessness?
    from the standpoint of the coaches / office of the team, this is probably only an issue because it got into the media. the higher ups in that league support the culture in locker rooms.

i didn't know you were an athlete, big dog. what position / positions have you played?

Comment

Originally posted by robust_
      Kobe's done much worse.
      how many times did rape your team?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        the dolphins players are included in that lot, though. people who have played on that team and since retired are coming out in droves. martin and incognito were evidently friends, and a lot of these texts were public knowledge in the locker room and laughed about. martin showed everybody and laughed them off. i'm not defending incognito's biggotry, only repeating what the players are saying.
        Not a surprise that they were "friends". That happens all the time with bullies and victims. Really strong on this type of stuff because I have studied bullying a lot since I have worked in education for the last 6 years. I hate it and I have seen the ill-effects that it has on both the bully and the victim. Then, to see it play out with adults (which is wayyyyy more common than many want to admit) and see many people dismiss it as "Martin being soft" is upsetting, very upsetting.

whose conduct helped the dolphins win more games, martin's softness, or incognito's recklessness?
        from the standpoint of the coaches / office of the team, this is probably only an issue because it got into the media. the higher ups in that league support the culture in locker rooms.
        The Dolphins are not even that good. Currently a .500 ball club. And I doubt them winning had to with Incognito being "reckless".

i didn't know you were an athlete, big dog. what position / positions have you played?
        I played running back in college. I went to Eastern Illinois University and I graduated in 2006. I have a famous teammate by the name of Anthony Romo, the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys. Had a very successful college career, and I even had the chance to workout for the Colts when I came out of college in 06. However, I pulled my hamstring running my 40 and they backed off, of course. Then, I rehabbed and worked out for them again, but nothing came of it. Ended up playing for an arena team in hopes of getting a shot/try out with an NFL team but nothing came up it after I tore my meniscus.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
          Im a big dolphins fan ("Omg chicago bulls fan a miami dolphin fan wtf" Suck my weeny u mangy ****s, been loyal in the struggle with both teams)

Hate how it had to happen this year when we had a decent squad. Jonathon Martins been calling him a bully and now theirs an incident where he was drunk "molested" a black chick with a golf club by rubbing it against her puuusay.

I guess you think she's lying....or liked the golf club experience.

His teammates said him and martin were friends and martin was like his little brother. Fins WR Hartline said Martin was joking in the lockeroom about the racial voicemails before.

Whos side are you on?

Incognito is a rick tho I find the golf incident fn hilariois. I think Martins being a drama queen and wants to get lawsuit paid. Hes obviously a pyscho imo with mental health problems. Just hope we come out like the pats during their scandal and come out goin harder!
          Which part do you find "hilariois"?

Comment

The guy is a moron nutcase

How exactly are people blaming the victim?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes
              Quote:

Originally Posted by $Natedatpkid$

Im a big dolphins fan ("Omg chicago bulls fan a miami dolphin fan wtf" Suck my weeny u mangy ****s, been loyal in the struggle with both teams)

Hate how it had to happen this year when we had a decent squad. Jonathon Martins been calling him a bully and now theirs an incident where he was drunk "molested" a black chick with a golf club by rubbing it against her puuusay.

I guess you think she's lying....or liked the golf club experience.

His teammates said him and martin were friends and martin was like his little brother. Fins WR Hartline said Martin was joking in the lockeroom about the racial voicemails before.

Whos side are you on?

Incognito is a rick tho I find the golf incident fn hilariois. I think Martins being a drama queen and wants to get lawsuit paid. Hes obviously a pyscho imo with mental health problems. Just hope we come out like the pats during their scandal and come out goin harder!

Which part do you find "hilariois"?
              Imagine that drunk idiot rubbing his golf club on a girls crotch. Has me dying.

Now their are reports he held oline meetings in strip clubs hahahaha wish he was my teammate

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin

Hartline a dolphins reciever said martin was joking about racial messages before.

Seems like he could have got butthurt about something amd is trying to twist it.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post

Now their are reports he held oline meetings in strip clubs hahahaha wish he was my teammate

imagine that drunk idiot rubbing his golf club on your girl's crotch.

or your sister's
                  or you mom's

not as much fun any more, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

context has been provided by some of the team, and it doesn't portray the situation in the same light that the initial reports had portrayed.

most of incognito's teammates are showing solidarity, which is to be expected. they're on his team, after all, and he's one of their better players.

however, there are several former teammates coming out in support of incognito as well. the trip that martin was "forced to pay for," for instance, was something that he had agreed upon earlier. he was only going to pay for himself. the flights / chartered plane, hotels, entertainment, etc were booked and paid for. after the fact he pulled out, and he ended up paying for his share voluntarily. "rookie dinners" are common practice in the NFL. the entire O line would stand up when the last guy would sit down to lunch, which is a harmless joke. they did it to everybody.

i'm not saying that incognito wasn't going over the top, or that i agree with NFL locker room culture, only that the initial media reports don't provide any context.

Comment

Originally posted by New England
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by $Natedatpkid$

imagine that drunk idiot rubbing his golf club on your girl's crotch.

or your sister's
                      or you mom's

not as much fun any more, is it?
                      You can make that arguement for anything. Its a really dumb arguememt btw.

Comment

Working...
                      X