Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hairy Sachs Ave View Post
    It's obvious Pacquiao beat Mayweather.
    And that is why this epic thread has reached far and wide to those who wants to see the fake win was truly fraudulent and rigged, as this thread has now reached 400k! Since Boxing fans sees through this fakery that is now a bad rash that can never go away in the annals of boxing history.

Cheers!

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-22-2018, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder.. You're again asking the wrong question.

I've already enlightened you to your inquiry awhile back. Now, it's time to stop with that nonsensical jibber jabber and maybe if you can comment on new stuff about what's written in this indepth thread to what really matters then we can have a healthy discussion again. I know you've been anniahlated too many times in here, but rest assured. Anyone who are still breathing can still have a 2nd chance in life.

But pls stay on topic and not what doesn't matter. You are getting lost in the wilderness. Stay on course if you want to dance with the main-man Spoon23. Stay on topic.

Embryo has helped you realized the epic-nes of this thread. Embrace it ShoulderRoll.

Look, repeatedly quoting posts from years back is nothing more than spamming.

If it were brought to the attention of the mods, along with evidence of you doing it, you could be banned.

That's all I'm saying.

If you want to keep your little thread going you should consider doing it without quoting posts that are years old.

Comment

• Let it go Spoon. I love Pacquiao and really wanted him to win. But the fight was soo ****ing lame that me and pretty much everyone else doesnt even care, even if Pacquiao did scrape by and win more rounds. Both guys in that particular fight were losers. One guy didn't step up for the millions of new potential boxing fans watching and help put boxing back on the map, and the other guy took a selfie walking down to the ring all arrogant hiding the fact he had a ****ed up shoulder the entire time. Someone delete this thread its pissing me off lol, taking me back to that horrendous night

Comment

• Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
          Let it go Spoon. I love Pacquiao and really wanted him to win. But the fight was soo ****ing lame that me and pretty much everyone else doesnt even care, even if Pacquiao did scrape by and win more rounds. Both guys in that particular fight were losers. One guy didn't step up for the millions of new potential boxing fans watching and help put boxing back on the map, and the other guy took a selfie walking down to the ring all arrogant hiding the fact he had a ****ed up shoulder the entire time. Someone delete this thread its pissing me off lol, taking me back to that horrendous night
          Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
          This fight was garbage, who gives a **** lol. Both fighters dissappointed. no winners except their bank accounts.

Dude, you obviously give a shyit since you're still here posting.
          If you think this is not for you, It's a free world, leave. The exit is one click away. This thread is for those open minded boxing fans who wants to see the truth dissected. What matters to them is who truly DESERVES the W, and the corruption in boxing exposed in this fight front and center.

Like I said, you are partly right. This thread if you read the Title in the front page, "Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History."

It really is. The amount of money involved in one day surpasses any event in sports history. That is why it's relevant to us boxing fans. 400k has seen this epic thread, if you don't like it leave. This thread is memorializing the fakery and corruption in boxing. You might not like to read it, but some do. So all you need to do is click exit and you are golden bud.

And as this thread has reached far and wide, it is to the viewers to decided who really deserves the win. I'm merely a curator of this thread. It is meant for those who haven't seen it yet as evident to how many come in here to see the truth unfold..

If you don't want to see the truth. The exit is just there, but if you want to stay, it starts in the first page.

Cheers!

I leave you with the lasting Impression on Nacho B, about Floyd:

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

# rematch written all over the place. Floyd needs to redeem himself with this poor display of boxing, and yet Floyd chose a novice for 50. Says it all right there.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-22-2018, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Dude, you obviously give a shyit since you're still here posting.
            If you think this is not for you, It's a free world, leave. The exit is one click away. This thread is for those open minded boxing fans who wants to see the truth dissected. What matters to them is who truly DESERVES the W, and the corruption in boxing exposed in this fight front and center.

Like I said, you are partly right. This thread if you read the Title in the front page, "Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History."

It really is. The amount of money involved in one day surpasses any event in sports history. That is why it's relevant to us boxing fans. 400k has seen this epic thread, if you don't like it leave. This thread is memorializing the fakery and corruption in boxing. You might not like to read it, but some do. So all you need to do is click exit and you are golden bud.

And as this thread has reached far and wide, it is to the viewers to decided who really deserves the win. I'm merely a curator of this thread. It is meant for those who haven't seen it yet as evident to how many come in here to see the truth unfold..

If you don't want to see the truth. The exit is just there, but if you want to stay, it starts in the first page.

Cheers!

I leave you with the lasting Impression on Nacho B, about Floyd:

Nacho about Floyd: The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

# rematch written all over the place. Floyd needs to redeem himself with this poor display of boxing, and yet Floyd chose a novice for 50. Says it all right there.

You are absolutely right. I will leave you be. Debate all you want. Good bye

Comment

• Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
              You are absolutely right.

Comment

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
                I am just really glad Floyd is retired and out of boxing finally. We won't have to hear about him and his ***** fanboys talking about how he is an all time great. Maybe top 100-150 all time, but his resume is extremely padded and not that impressive, if you know your boxing history. Manny is leagues above him, and I'm not biased at all, I'm a proud American and I love my American boxers. But Manny is just something else and gave us some of the greatest fights we'll ever see. Name a single Floyd fight that is among "one of the most entertaining, memorable fights ever." There are NONE. But plenty of "Most boring fights ever." He is TBE at The Most Boring.
                True, you are absolutely right, if you add all the fakery and illusion it even goes down a notch from 100-150 if you ask me..

In this fight alone, shows the lack of integrity he had in the sport, and there were obvious signs he took all the illegal advantages with him in the ring.

Case in point:

Floyd obviously did everything to win, he did muscle growth, Epo for stamina, and backed up the corrupted industry of boxing in Vegas, Trifecta effect was that obvious..

He took everything to win.. Roids for muscle growth which he cycled during his breaks in boxing, Epo for maximum stamina evident when he got caught taking IVs.. Winning at all cost is the name of the game for him.

The writing is on the wall..

Doug Fischer has another angle.. Starting @5:28

He realizes that Floyd lately has never disclosed his fight weight and has noticed when he sees Floyd on fight night. His actual words were Floyd is HUGE compared before! He wasn't that big before. Having an extra weight is an unfair advantage. That's why IV is not allowed coz there are so many ways to cheat with it. What we all know for sure is Floyd did 750 ml of IVs and went in the fight with all the cards stacked against Pac from the get go. Cheating to get an unfair advantage is just unsportsmanlike cheating.

This is another question to be answered. Why is Floyd's fight night weight not open to public? What is Floyd hiding?

We all know there's a reason we have weight divisions. Having extra weight is a huge advantage.

Look how amped this fraud is. 160-165lbs easily.

Neck, traps, shoulders, arms, delts, triceps, biceps, chest size all bigger than Pac.

Floyd is amped up compared to Pac. Pac looks like a grade school kid fighting a high school bully in there. Imagine that, and the one who hugged and ran for 12 rounds was the amped up PED user.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-23-2018, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• are you still making excuses for pac tyrone? pac got whipped. couldnt cut the ring off because he is an amateur. wheres tyrone?

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    are you still making excuses for pac tyrone? pac got whipped. couldnt cut the ring off because he is an amateur. wheres tyrone?
                    What you should be asking is why is your friend my clown Biatch Travestyny has disappeared? Never to return in my epic thread.

Answer:

I've NUKED her 8 times since the time of your last post hahahaha!!

I suggest you save her. She's drowning already hahahaha!! Tyrone your Bi-polar side should be shelved for now. You have to take care of your biatch friend Travestyny. She needs you.

True story.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Didn't you admit that Floyd Mayweather's offer of 14 days was a fair offer to Pacquiao?

Now tell me again, why did he decline and request 24 days instead, only to ask for 14 days when it was pulled off the table by Floyd?

Oh my.. You really are having a hard time comprehending the whole picture. I see.

You still alive after all that NUKE??

You still want pain.. You ask for it.

THE PREMISE: Pac believes Floyd is ducking him, since Floyd at that time loves to extend the goal post over and over again. So to see through Floyd's antics of making excuses to prolong the fight as Floyd wanted to put road blocks after road blocks. Pac realizes he wanted to see if Floyd was serious in the negotiations.

Your source happened @ By Ronnie Nathanielsz
                    PhilBoxing.com
                    Tue, 04 May 2010

http://philboxing.com/news/story-38384.html

Then, as you keep forgetting the importance of why you got Nuked. Pac eventually gave in on.

ABS-CBN News
                    Posted at May 26 2010 11:10 PM

http://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/05/26...day-blood-test

Floyd silent after Pacquiao OKs 14-day blood test

https://www.boxing insider.com/headlines/pac-agrees-to-14-day-floyd-is-cornered-again/

Pac Agrees To 14-Day – Floyd Is Cornered Again

From the article

We’ll wait and watch to see if Floyd steps up to the plate. Or if he shows himself to be what many suspect – a fraud masquerading himself to be the best, but who only handpicks slow, old or faded opponents he knows he can beat.

Now, was it really the last and only request for Floyd to say yes for the Super fight to happen in their PRIME? Is The 14 day cutt-off the only ROAD BLOCK for this fight to happen?? or Will Floyd back off and eventually have some more excuses or be SILENT for years to come??

Well, as the story goes.. Floyd was SILENT for 5 long years and the 14 days was only an excuse not to fight him. How do I know that?

Since Pac agreed to his 14 days. It took Floyd to get back his 2 pair of balls only after 5 years! WTF! That only proves Pac was right, the 14 days cutt-of Floyd was only to extend the goal post once more, and when Pac did consider, he then realizes that Floyd will only keep extending the goal for the obvious Fear Floyd has in fighting a PRIME Pacquiao.

When did Floyd accept the fight after Pac agreeing to the 14 day cut-off, which was May 26, 2010?

Floyd agreed to fight on May 2, 2015 lolololol

5 long years!!! Not only that on May 2, 2015, Floyd got to choose the Drug agency, Pac had to agree to NO cut-offs, supposedly Floyd wanted glove size, ring size, Last to walk in, his ref, his promotion, the whole Nine yards and throw away the kitchen sink to add to that. Pac had to agree to almost all his request just so this DUCK will fight him.

Now the question to close all questions. Was Floyd serious about the negotiations??

No, coz if he was, it shouldn't have happened 5 years after Pac agreed to his 14 day demand which was on May 26, 2010.

Checkmate Biatch!!

This is cue for you to find a hole to hide into.

8TH NUKE

Let's Sprinkle some more TRUTH BOMBS

We all know, a Best friend knows best..

@ 1:55 - SKIP: "YOU HAVE MORE OBJECTIVITY NOW THAT YOU HAVE SOME DISTANCE FROM HIM. DID FLOYD DUCK MANNY PACQUIAO?

FIFTY: "YES!!"

Comment

What you should be asking is why is your friend my clown Biatch Travestyny has disappeared? Never to return in my epic thread.

Answer:

I've NUKED her 8 times since the time of your last post hahahaha!!

I suggest you save her. She's drowning already hahahaha!! Tyrone your Bi-polar side should be shelved for now. You have to take care of your biatch friend Travestyny. She needs you.

True story.

Oh my.. You really are having a hard time comprehending the whole picture. I see.

You still alive after all that NUKE??

You still want pain.. You ask for it.

THE PREMISE: Pac believes Floyd is ducking him, since Floyd at that time loves to extend the goal post over and over again. So to see through Floyd's antics of making excuses to prolong the fight as Floyd wanted to put road blocks after road blocks. Pac realizes he wanted to see if Floyd was serious in the negotiations.

Your source happened @ By Ronnie Nathanielsz
                      PhilBoxing.com
                      Tue, 04 May 2010

http://philboxing.com/news/story-38384.html

Then, as you keep forgetting the importance of why you got Nuked. Pac eventually gave in on.

ABS-CBN News
                      Posted at May 26 2010 11:10 PM

http://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/05/26...day-blood-test

Floyd silent after Pacquiao OKs 14-day blood test

https://www.boxing insider.com/headlines/pac-agrees-to-14-day-floyd-is-cornered-again/

Pac Agrees To 14-Day – Floyd Is Cornered Again

From the article

We’ll wait and watch to see if Floyd steps up to the plate. Or if he shows himself to be what many suspect – a fraud masquerading himself to be the best, but who only handpicks slow, old or faded opponents he knows he can beat.

Now, was it really the last and only request for Floyd to say yes for the Super fight to happen in their PRIME? Is The 14 day cutt-off the only ROAD BLOCK for this fight to happen?? or Will Floyd back off and eventually have some more excuses or be SILENT for years to come??

Well, as the story goes.. Floyd was SILENT for 5 long years and the 14 days was only an excuse not to fight him. How do I know that?

Since Pac agreed to his 14 days. It took Floyd to get back his 2 pair of balls only after 5 years! WTF! That only proves Pac was right, the 14 days cutt-of Floyd was only to extend the goal post once more, and when Pac did consider, he then realizes that Floyd will only keep extending the goal for the obvious Fear Floyd has in fighting a PRIME Pacquiao.

When did Floyd accept the fight after Pac agreeing to the 14 day cut-off, which was May 26, 2010?

Floyd agreed to fight on May 2, 2015 lolololol

5 long years!!! Not only that on May 2, 2015, Floyd got to choose the Drug agency, Pac had to agree to NO cut-offs, supposedly Floyd wanted glove size, ring size, Last to walk in, his ref, his promotion, the whole Nine yards and throw away the kitchen sink to add to that. Pac had to agree to almost all his request just so this DUCK will fight him.

Now the question to close all questions. Was Floyd serious about the negotiations??

No, coz if he was, it shouldn't have happened 5 years after Pac agreed to his 14 day demand which was on May 26, 2010.

Checkmate Biatch!!

This is cue for you to find a hole to hide into.

8TH NUKE

Let's Sprinkle some more TRUTH BOMBS

We all know, a Best friend knows best..

@ 1:55 - SKIP: "YOU HAVE MORE OBJECTIVITY NOW THAT YOU HAVE SOME DISTANCE FROM HIM. DID FLOYD DUCK MANNY PACQUIAO?

FIFTY: "YES!!"

where is your boyfriend tyrone?

Comment

Working...
                      X