Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants Answers: What Did Canelo Inject in His Belly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    I meant he was not a legit middleweight, he a little dude!

lil g is not a boogeyman. He is a mirage that you keep hyping up.

which fighter has been more avoided in the last 3-5 years?

and where do you rank this hype job / mirage on your pound for pound list?

Comment

• The rumors have finally been answered! Got meat?

Comment

• Too many trolls in this thread. Any fighter has the right to voice his/her concerns with any dishonesty in the sport, regardless of their intention to fight or pull out. Especially when they are the ones that would be lacing up to fight a dirty opponent.

When organizations and Boxing “fans” make it a point to sweep relevant issues under the rug it perpetuates a cycle that is detrimental to the sport.

Anyone on these forums, who have a rudimentary knowledge of pharmacokinetics and drug metabolism could see that the likelihood of those positive values originating from contaminated beef is quite minuscule. No one can definitively say if Canelo knowingly used PEDs but it’s highly suspect that he won’t offer a hair sample to exonerate himself.

Also half you trolls telling GGG to shut up are probably just armchair warriors who’ve never actually got in the ring in their lives. No person who has ever been humbled by the sport would have so little compassion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
          HGH and Clen are very different. HGH would make Canelo blow up in weight no matter how much he tried to cut.

I think Canelo is taking Clen to cut and preserve muscle, he's a cheat. But HGH isn't a smart drug to take for anyone cutting weight.

so.....

the overwhelming " proof " that Canelo juiced..... is silly bullshht

gotcha

silly ol me for forcing some common-sense on a thread, again

still..... love to see the results of that hair follicle test Canelo

whats up red ?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            so.....

the overwhelming " proof " that Canelo juiced..... is silly bullshht

gotcha

silly ol me for forcing some common-sense on a thread, again

still..... love to see the results of that hair follicle test Canelo

whats up red ?
            I always suspected that Canelo was a bit juicy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Street15 View Post
              That's the point I'm tying to make by saying NSAC dropped the ball and won't even follow it's own failed tests protocol.

They indeed can and will sue GGG if he pulled out of the fight without NSAC saying Canelo was guilty. They'd essentially say Gennady pulled out of the fight for no reason at all which will cause irreversible financial hardships for GBP and the state of Nevada. Which is what it'd look like, legally that is.
              Why would GGG be concerned if "irreversible financial hardships" are done to GBP?

Comment

• Seems like he has two options, fight or don't fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  first, the golov-crew ran around calling 155lb Canelo a middleweight..... now, he needed HGH to move up to 160?

this thread is bullshht

guys.....

find that Shape Up idiot..... kick him in the vagina..... and tell him to stop ducking aboutfkntime like a little b1tch

tell him to un-ignore me, so I can wreck his 309 page cry-a-thon

again lol

Comment

• I had a pretty open mind about whether Canelo was really doping. I did find it disturbing that Clen is exactly the drug that you would expect him to use with his stamina problems and need to cut. And I did think that a professional team, particularly one that includes professionals in the meat business, should know better.

But Precise Presenter on Youtube has put some really good analysis that I have found very very disturbing. He has taken the trouble to access real data on the documented levels of Clen in Canelo, showing shots of the letters from the testing agencies, and to analyze what those numbers really mean.

Just to give a simple takeaway - the level of Clen that C had in one sample was literally hundreds of times more than the level that Contador had that got him banned from cycling for two years. (And he used the contaminated meat excuse). This is a level that is still just about possible from beef but it's on the edge of the possible. It's more than 'a trace' in the way that people just toss this phrase around.

If you are interested in digging into the facts a little deeper it is definitely worth checking out.

The fight is obviously going to happen but it is a bummer.

Comment

• What does Golovkin want?

Alvarez suspension? Cancel the fight?

Does Gennady realize he doesn't get paid if there's no fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X