Frank Warren "I Don't Give S**t About Deontay Wilder"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killakali View Post
    how was the alvarez deal bad?
    Because they paid him nearly 2M a fight to keep him from Haymon and he lost the title in the first fight lol no 1 knows Alvarez so he’s not a big draw. Bad deal

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Whyte vs Wilder in the UK or
      Pulev vs Wilder or
      Ortiz vs Wilder II
      Pulev is with Top Rank. Top Rank also has Rivas and Jennings so that are likley Fury's next opponents.

Whyte is the real wild card. The WBC just ordered him vs Breazeale so I don't think he can just fight Wilder next.

Either way Whyte is about to get paid. He could fight Fury or someone else

Comment

Because they paid him nearly 2M a fight to keep him from Haymon and he lost the title in the first fight lol no 1 knows Alvarez so he’s not a big draw. Bad deal
        it was a great deal lol. Now Kovalev has the title and they co promote Kovalev too so they took that title and they can still match Alvarez vs the deepest 175 stable in boxing at a lower price. It was a great deal for them. They own 90% of the 175 pound division

Comment

You respect him because he ducked a rematch to fight a lesser fighter lol ok
          Respect how little shame Warren has, correct.

Nothing about Fury here.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            oh i know damn well why they are in the US....i just found it funny when AJ said he had to fight wilder in the UK....then wilder said "ok ill do it ...send me a contract for 2018" and hearn sent one for 2019...lol
            Well, there are too many inconsistencies with AJ's side of things.

"We worked so hard to build boxing back up to where it is in the UK, so i want to bring the fights here" - Then goes to fight Miller in USA.

I think both sides are probably partly to blame, but it's hard to ignore the double standards of AJ's team when it comes to fighting Wilder and someone else.

Comment

This some Game Of Thrones Red Wedding type shyt Warren just pulled off with Bob Arum. LMAO

Last edited by bigdunny1; 02-18-2019, 11:44 AM.

Comment

oh i know damn well why they are in the US....i just found it funny when AJ said he had to fight wilder in the UK....then wilder said "ok ill do it ...send me a contract for 2018" and hearn sent one for 2019...lol
                Why are you consistently lying about Hearn sending a contract with a 2019 date?

The whole problem Wilder had was the there was NO DATE or venue, remember?

Funny Wilder brought it up AFTER WBA said it has taken too long, fight Povetkin or loose the belt.

Comment

wilder is doing well.....hes not poor...wilder will likely make 5-7 mil in his next fight whether its brezeale or whyte

its bob arum...he has no HWs and he wants in on what looks to be a hot HW scene at the moment....hes willing to overpay or spend a large chunk of his budget on a guy he thinks will help his platform on ESPN.....doesnt mean fury is going to return on the investment.....

canelo got a huge deal from DAZN too....you think that fielding fight gave them the kind of return they spent ? that 80 mil is actually an invesment on getting a wilder/AJ fight.....arum wants a piece of that pie

they arent paying him 80 mil to fight pulev and jennings...lol

talk about bright? lol...
                  No offence but I don't think you actually understand how this all works?

Fury has just been given $80m to fight on ESPN. That means in the US he is exclusively on ESPN. AJ is on DAZN.
                  Two rival networks.

How many fights in history have been co pay per viewed by two networks?

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    Well, there are too many inconsistencies with AJ's side of things.

"We worked so hard to build boxing back up to where it is in the UK, so i want to bring the fights here" - Then goes to fight Miller in USA.

I think both sides are probably partly to blame, but it's hard to ignore the double standards of AJ's team when it comes to fighting Wilder and someone else.
                    Forgetting they've always talked about debuting in America with Miller and never said they wouldn't go there just the wanted specifically the undisputed fight in the UK.

Also now Hearn said in a recent interveiw if he can't get Wilder in the UK and push comes to shove they will travel now.

You guys need to learn that situations change over a year and so do peoples stances to adapt to them, a lots happened since 50 mil remember Fury was supposed to still be fighting daftys like Seferi at this point.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X