Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you ingrates like your gifts so far?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you ingrates like your gifts so far?

I've already made revisions for prime cut, Kato, and Tony. Now stop complaining and enjoy the gifts. If you have any more complaints about your gifts, then put them up here and ensanity and I will do the best we can to make you ungrateful ****s happy.

Whats the story with this ensanity thing.

Are you just biting his avatar, or is he spending the night at your house or something.

Comment

[quote:38caad07ab="GhosT^x0"]Whats the story with this ensanity thing.

Are you just biting his avatar, or is he spending the night at your house or something.[/quote:38caad07ab]STFU and appreciate your Packers jersey. nuff said
      MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Re: How do you ingrates like your gifts so far?

[quote:b65877f727="kimura"]I've already made revisions for prime cut, Kato, and Tony. Now stop complaining and enjoy the gifts. If you have any more complaints about your gifts, then put them up here and ensanity and I will do the best we can to make you ungrateful ****s happy.[/quote:b65877f727]

I do..thankssssshhhhh, I can never find **** **** at the video's it's always out, so I thank you

Comment

Re: How do you ingrates like your gifts so far?

[quote:f9215fd1eb="Kato"][quote:f9215fd1eb="kimura"]I've already made revisions for prime cut, Kato, and Tony. Now stop complaining and enjoy the gifts. If you have any more complaints about your gifts, then put them up here and ensanity and I will do the best we can to make you ungrateful ****s happy.[/quote:f9215fd1eb]

I do..thankssssshhhhh, I can never find **** **** at the video's it's always out, so I thank you[/quote:f9215fd1eb]We're glad to do anything for the happy couple from Detroit.

Comment

I love the idea of the best of JFK's speeches. It helps me work on my mass conditioning through oral communications.

Comment

[quote:476c309cfc="Aaron Suave"]I love the idea of the best of JFK's speeches. It helps me work on my mass conditioning through oral communications.[/quote:476c309cfc]2 happy campers. So far, only Dave's complaining. 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

Comment

I hate gifts.

Comment

The Sopranos rock. Thanks kimura, I guess their on their way in the mail, no?

Comment

A surfboard for me? Thanks Kimura

Even more incentive to move back to Cali :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
                    X