No announcement yet.

Top Prospect Devin Haney to fight on Wilder VS Fury 2 Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Prospect Devin Haney to fight on Wilder VS Fury 2 Undercard

According to sources Devin Haney confirmed he'll be fighting on the Undercard of WilderFury on probably May 18th this might also be an indication that Devin Haney has signed to Premier boxing champions and Al Haymon
    Last edited by ELHITMAN606; 02-13-2019, 07:23 PM. Reason: error

Originally posted by ELHITMAN606 View Post
    According to sources Devin Haney confirmed he'll be fighting on the Undercard of WilderFury on probably May 18th this might also be an indication that Devin Haney has signed to Premier boxing champions and Al Haymon
    Good for him. Hopefully against a solid foe. Add Charlo/Harrison2 and an Ortiz fight for backup and its a solid start to a card

Comment

What I hate about Crolla vs Lomachenko is we should be getting fights like Haney vs Crolla. Now that would be a good match up. If Haney really is that dude, then he would need to take care of guys like Crolla.

I wouldn't be too sure that he has signed with Haymon....at least not yet. His pops is a smart guy and they like doing their own thing, and I don't think he will sign an official deal with anyone anytime soon. May do what Mikey does and work with Haymon on a fight to fight basis.

Comment

According to ELHITMAN606 Devin Haney confirmed he'll be fighting on the Undercard of WilderFury on probably May 18th this might also be an indication that Devin Haney has signed to Premier boxing champions and Al Haymon

Fixed it for you

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          What I hate about Crolla vs Lomachenko is we should be getting fights like Haney vs Crolla. Now that would be a good match up. If Haney really is that dude, then he would need to take care of guys like Crolla.

I wouldn't be too sure that he has signed with Haymon....at least not yet. His pops is a smart guy and they like doing their own thing, and I don't think he will sign an official deal with anyone anytime soon. May do what Mikey does and work with Haymon on a fight to fight basis.
          You are correct though Haney might target Richard Commey for the IBF title later this year considering that Commey isn't keen on fight Loma right away and won't be fighting him next due to injury

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            Fixed it for you
            Lmao it's on twitter i tried posting the link but it got blurred out

Comment

You are correct though Haney might target Richard Commey for the IBF title later this year considering that Commey isn't keen on fight Loma right away and won't be fighting him next due to injury
              What makes you think Commey isn't keen on facing Loma? Dude had a broken knuckle and that's why he can't fight him on April 12th. Doesn't mean the fight won't happen later in the year.

Comment

Why would Commey fight Haney instead of Lomachenko? That makes no sense.

Comment

They should put Haney in with guys like Bogere

Comment

i wouldn’t read too much into it. He also fought on a top rank undercard and also had planned to be on Ward Kovalev. In the last interview I saw he doesn’t want to sign with anyone.

Comment

Working...
                    X