Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-11-2019, 11:56 AM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2494 Post(s)
BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 21,074.70
Good post, man. - anthonydavid11 First Rate Poster - ironmt Good poster, even when you disagree with him. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Hammer View Post
If you have no problem with Mungina not fighting Charlo, Harrison and Hurd right now then you have reason to complain about this.

Also, if you believe that a 35yr old Floyd fought a green Canelo who had 44 fights by then, then you can't complain either
Yeah, the problem here is, unlike mungui and red boy, tank is running his mouth, living off lomo's name since his opponent is irrelevant...
BillyBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-11-2019, 12:00 PM #62
Contender

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
tatot is infamous around these partstatot is infamous around these partstatot is infamous around these partstatot is infamous around these partstatot is infamous around these partstatot is infamous around these partstatot is infamous around these partstatot is infamous around these partstatot is infamous around these partstatot is infamous around these partstatot is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 12,225.60

Sounds like duck to me. I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up like his pal Broner.
tatot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 12:11 PM #63
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 16763 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 94,889.85
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Every promoter with an elite young fighter does the same thing. Floyd being somewhat honest and public about it annoys people. It should.

I wish Floyd would be completely brutally honest about the political divides and financial reasons that delay fights like this but he enjoys pissing off the haters and thinks what worked for him will work for Tank. I don't know if that is a smart business plan although Haymon/Ellerbee have proven they know how to build a megastar.

Promoters make fights for their A list stars when they have the best chance to win. If you are upset about that, be genuine and be upset all the time. It isn't worse when Floyd does it with his A list guys and it isn't ok when another promoter does it.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 12:12 PM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2340 Post(s)
pillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 45,035.48
Your fanboyism is embarrassing - __________ Use it to look pretty for your man Eddie the Snake - __________ Give it to Eddie the snake to get hard before you suck him off pmsl - __________ Dick riding the coward and his lying promoter - __________ Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Hopefully sooner than later.
pillowfists98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 12:19 PM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4673 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,098.86
Total Points: 45,650.59
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 

Ahh, Gervonta using that Floyd “preserve mah Zero” technique. Shocking!
Vlad_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 12:29 PM #66
Interim Champion

Quoted: 504 Post(s)
cork is a splendid one to beholdcork is a splendid one to beholdcork is a splendid one to beholdcork is a splendid one to beholdcork is a splendid one to beholdcork is a splendid one to beholdcork is a splendid one to beholdcork is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 10,508.15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
None of those fighters are a serious threat to Tank and you know it. Now Tanks a punk but he’s a damn good fighter.
I don't know that he doesn't lose to any of those guys. I don't even know if Loma beats him either.

I do know his last two opponents have been embarrassing. Even if ruiz was a replacement, mares isn't great either. Dudes needs to fight some real competition so we can gauge how good he is.
cork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 12:42 PM #67
The Champ

Quoted: 2966 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,893.71
Total Points: 22,563.51
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx2245 View Post
I wish one of these reporters would ask Tank (5'5") to respond to Gary Russell Jr. (5'5") saying he would consider fighting Tank @ 130 this year! Tank wants a homecoming fight! I can't think of a better opponent for a battle in the DMV! MAN UP!
Wouldn't same excuse as Mares apply, that he fought a featherweight in Russell?
BoxingIsGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 12:44 PM #68
The Champ

BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by citynation2k View Post
Exactly. Loma fought Gary Russell, Rigo, Jorge Linares, Nicolas Walters etc..He has fought way better opponents than Davis ..Davis would have already lost if he fought any of those fighters....
Old 02-11-2019, 12:47 PM #69
The Champ

War Tank! - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrismart View Post
They're not fighting any time soon. I don't think Davis' team want that, and I don't think he's even on Loma's radar.

Loma will probably fight Crolla, maybe unify with Commie, then I'm sure the Garcia fight we be brought up again.

As for Davis, if he stays at 130, there's a good fight in Berchelt. A grudge match in Farmer.
The great Crolla is definitely on the radar! Would we see another epic struggle with Crolla too?
Old 02-11-2019, 12:49 PM #70
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Songbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond reputeSongbird has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 10,115.25
dolla dolla bill yall - CLUBBER! 

why is tank getting frustrated with lomachenko getting praise? thats a bit petty and he should really just shutup about lomachenko and keep his frustrations to himself and not make us read about them a few times a year, he had a chance to fight him and shut down the hype but hes waiting for a better time, nothing else to say
Songbird is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List