Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-07-2019, 07:46 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 925 Post(s)
JWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 21,707.74
No Message - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubei View Post
Another ducking amerobum not wanting to travel even though he is the much lesser known fighter and clear B side. Jeez most of these US fighters are ****ing overrated garbage, all of them protected in their homebase never wanting to travel.

Kind of reminds me of Whyte not wanting to travel and fight Pulev? Or also reminds me of Whyte not wanting to fight Ortiz to jeopardize his mandatory status and shot at AJ?

It's a two way street dude. The UK has their fair share of over-rated garbage as well. It's not a UK vs US thing.
JWHardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-07-2019, 07:46 PM #32
Contender

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Leonbus2 has a spectacular aura aboutLeonbus2 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 7,643.15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Why would it be in america? His last TWO fights were PPV in the Uk, so yeah he is a PPV fighter in his own right. The world doesn't just revolve around america you know.
Americans think it does. It's not totally out of arrogance. Most Americans honestly do not know anything about the rest of the world. Trust me, they don't even know about Canada and it's just north of them.
Leonbus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 08:41 PM #33
OK Jim...

Quoted: 1517 Post(s)
Chrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,460.52
Total Points: 35,426.89
No Message - Sake1 For Finishing 3rd in Season 4 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Cheers buddy. - El-blanco Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Good to see you're still around champ, always been a top poster! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWHardin View Post
Smh, FFS, you actually think Breazeale will risk his mandatory to go over-seas to fight Whyte? It would take an insane amount of money for him to be that stupid.

He said he'll fight Whyte in the U.S. as long as he isn't risking his mandatory status. Pretty plain and simple to understand.

Whyte should instead call out Luis Ortiz.....again. ****t his pants when Ortiz accepts, then fight someone else.
That's what I said in the exact post you quoted you dumb cunt.

If he's paid accordingly he'll risk it, if he's not , he won't.
Chrismart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 10:12 PM #34
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 4898 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 74,327.96
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonbus2 View Post
Americans think it does. It's not totally out of arrogance. Most Americans honestly do not know anything about the rest of the world. Trust me, they don't even know about Canada and it's just north of them.
Some of them really come across as ignorant. This is why some people around the world have negative feeling in regards to American. They come across as plain dumb.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 06:48 AM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 925 Post(s)
JWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond reputeJWHardin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 21,707.74
No Message - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrismart View Post
That's what I said in the exact post you quoted you dumb cunt.

If he's paid accordingly he'll risk it, if he's not , he won't.
Dear Dipstick,

Here is what you said: Originally Posted by Chrismart
Whyte is going to be fighting at the 02 next, so it will have to be in the UK.
Breazeale will probably go over the the uk, and risk his mandatory, as long as he's paid accordingly for it.

You made it sound like Breazeale will take it no problem, AND travel to the UK to risk his mandatory? I countered by saying no way, unless it is an INSANE amount of money. "Paid accordingly" I seriously doubt it will happen. Why would they pay someone like Breazeale to do that? Only morons like you know I guess.
JWHardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 09:40 AM #36
OK Jim...

Quoted: 1517 Post(s)
Chrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,460.52
Total Points: 35,426.89
No Message - Sake1 For Finishing 3rd in Season 4 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Cheers buddy. - El-blanco Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Good to see you're still around champ, always been a top poster! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWHardin View Post
Dear Dipstick,

Here is what you said: Originally Posted by Chrismart
Whyte is going to be fighting at the 02 next, so it will have to be in the UK.
Breazeale will probably go over the the uk, and risk his mandatory, as long as he's paid accordingly for it.

You made it sound like Breazeale will take it no problem, AND travel to the UK to risk his mandatory? I countered by saying no way, unless it is an INSANE amount of money. "Paid accordingly" I seriously doubt it will happen. Why would they pay someone like Breazeale to do that? Only morons like you know I guess.
It's ok that you made a mistake, it's not a big deal. You don't have to dig a deeper hole. Crying isn't good for you. Just brush up on your reading ability.
You wrongly jumped the gun trying to be smart and made a bit of a tit of yourself in the process.

Take the L, move on and learn from it.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by Chrismart; 02-08-2019 at 09:46 AM.
Chrismart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 11:16 AM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2683 Post(s)
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 51,203.85
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll to add your collection - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx2245 View Post
So Breazeale wants Whyte to come to the U.S.? Why? Whyte is a PPV headliner, over there! Breazeale vs. Whyte would headline FS1 over here! No money for that over here! Just go to the UK, and make that paper! MAN UP!
Lololololol ..we agree
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Noelanthony is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List