No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Your bugging, rami is quickly becoming one of the best active actors in the world. It's worth watching just for his performance.
    ok, thanks.
    I'll check it out.

Comment

• Escape from Alcatraz - 6.5 outta 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        A Star is Born. Really, really, good to great flick. Great onstage and backstage scenes. Lady Gaga's milk bags. Very good songs.

Listening to the Jackson character talk about his tinnitus really got to me; me ears are ruined from years of being close to amplifiers roaring a thumping bass.

10/10
        I was surprised how good that movie is, 10 out of 10.

Comment

• Imma give this movie a rare SPH 10/10

Comment

• bohemian rhapsody, is an ok film. it is a 2 hs 15 min long film but somehow i feel they didn't develop the sotry the way i was expecting. i mean, a year goes by in the first 13 minutes. then all of the sudden he is gay. they barely speak about AIDS and the band memebers never aged, roger taylor looks like a 15 years old boy the entire time even though the movie goes from 1970 to 1986. the dude that play freddie does a great job and makes the movie worth watching

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post

Imma give this movie a rare SPH 10/10
              A top 10 ATG movie.

Comment

I thought it was overrated hipster garbage.

What was with all the long drawn out scenes of the two of them just staring at each other with dumb smiles.

The elevator scene was good doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  A top 10 ATG movie.
                  I don’t know if I’d go that far but it do be in my top 10 in the last decade. I’d prolly put it in my personal favorite top 20 all time tho. I’ve seen it like 5 times but I’ll still watch the motherfucker if it on.

Comment

The soundtracks of the movie and the lighting really makes it a great movie imo. First time i laid eyes on Carry Mulligan in it. She's a cutey in the movie imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      I thought it was overrated hipster garbage.

What was with all the long drawn out scenes of the two of them just staring at each other with dumb smiles.

The elevator scene was good doe.
                      I cant argue with the weird as fuk silences. Not enough to knock it off its pedastal for me though.

What are you into, avengers?

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      I don’t know if I’d go that far but it do be in my top 10 in the last decade. I’d prolly put it in my personal favorite top 20 all time tho. I’ve seen it like 5 times but I’ll still watch the motherfucker if it on.
                      Aye, it never gets old.
                      Last edited by SplitSecond; 01-21-2019, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X