No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia vs Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey Garcia vs Kell Brook

I’m curious to see what you guys think. Would Mikey have beaten the Kell that Spence beat? If yes, would he have beat the Kell that beat Porter?

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
    I’m curious to see what you guys think. Would Mikey have beaten the Kell that Spence beat? If yes, would he have beat the Kell that beat Porter?
    I dont think he would. Size still matters and Brook isnt a bad boxer at all.

Mikey beat Lipnets at 140 by UD and imo he didnt look spectacular. I dont think Lipents holds a candle to someone like Brook or spence.

Imo, his style is the problem. Mikey fights pretty flat footed and uses pressure to counter punch. The question is, how is he going to do that to a bigger guy who also can box?

Comment

GGG beat the hell out of Brook but I don't think he ruined Brook and made things any easier for Spence. Brook fought as good as ever again Spence and Spence just wore him down and knocked him out with his relentless hard punching attack. I think the Brook who fought Spence was just as good as the Brook who beat Porter. I think any version of Brook is too big, hard punching and skillful for Mikey and would edge him out in a close fight. I think Spence wins all the rounds and KOs Mikey in 8 rounds or less. I think Mikey is the best lightweight in the world and maybe the best at 140 but he can't beat Spence or Crawford at 147.

Comment

After Mikey ices spence brook can get it too! Easy Work!

Comment

No Kell Brook is too big..like Spence

Comment

Brook would beat garcia’s ass majorly

Comment

147lbs is likely too big for Mikey. Throw in comparable skill, and things could get ugly quick.

Comment

People forget that brook is a good boxer. Just a poorly managed career. He beat porter clearer than Thurman did. And against spence it was a war.

Comment

I want to see how Mikey does at 147 against Spence.

If he is competitive then I'll make a call on Brook.

Brook's career is on a downward curve post Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    After Mikey ices spence brook can get it too! Easy Work!
                    line it up with pac homie!

Comment

Working...
                    X