Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook's Trainer Hopes Khan Clash Finally Happens - For The Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I'm so mad! Eddie Hearn took us all for a ride, Amir Khan signed with Matchroom in 2018 just to get his hands at that hoe Kells Brook, and look what Hearn gave us instead ; Kells Brook type opponents : Phil Lo Greco and Samuel Vargas.

I'm done with all of Kells Brook excuses: '' I'm the IBF champ so that makes me the A-side! 50-50, OK I'll take 60-40. I cant make welterweight anymore -- Oh wait, I thought Liam Smith was going to whoop Jaime Munguia for the WBO 154 title, I'm back. ''

Amir's initial offer of 80-20 was more than you were worth. I'm glad Amir Khan walked, you don't deserve a payday Kells Brook.
    err
    AK didnt box for how long after Canelo nearly killed him?
    The Greco fight was a tune up, but he didnt get any rounds in that fight. Sam Vargas was a proper fight.
    The kell brook fight should have been next, but in came TR with the $5m payday for amir khan.
    That was it, the 3 fight deal. How can you blame EH for that? fking hell you lot are a bunch of women.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
      edl
      carl froch
      ... by "edl" you mean "English Defence League" or what, exactly?...

Comment

err
        AK didnt box for how long after Canelo nearly killed him?
        The Greco fight was a tune up, but he didnt get any rounds in that fight. Sam Vargas was a proper fight.
        The kell brook fight should have been next, but in came TR with the $5m payday for amir khan.
        That was it, the 3 fight deal. How can you blame EH for that? fking hell you lot are a bunch of women.
        I told you, save the excuses! I'm sick of Kells Brook! The coward was protected from Amir Khan! Kell Brook fought a month before Khan had a tune-up vs. Phil Le Greco against the usual euro-bum ( Siarhei Rabchanka ). Why did Matchroom failed ( Again ) to deliver Khan vs. Brook?

Eddie Hearn, who promoted the pair, said: "That fight potentially happens in November or December. ''

Lets face it, Eddie Hearn and Kell Brook were just using Amir Khan to sell tickets.

Comment

you must be thick as pig ****..
          AK vs Crawford happened last year..
          Kell Brook was out of the game and not even interested in anything but a big money fight.

stop blaming EH.

if you knew about the backstory to kell brook and amir khan, you'd understand why Amir didnt take the fight, i actually dont blame him.
          Na’ll UK Fock bot blame him entirely. Eddie Hearn is good talker but in business he could Fock up a cup of coffee.

He has been given the absolute best cards in boxing and he seems unable to win more than a few hands.

Compelling match ups hardly ever happen because he would rather make it seem like his best fighters are being ducked to maximize profits risk free.

When fights are compelling offers should be rock solid. What does he do? Eddie is low balling and running to the media.

When fights are not of interest to the public he is overpaying to get everyone to the table on some ***** no one wants to see.

Evidence is simply the current state of the Billion Dollar app company, and all the big Money left on that table.

Eddie put these big names on the APP and gave them deals so ridiculously long that they have to protect the names to even recoup their investment.

Can’t match those fighters hard so now the fighters making the most money aren’t even engaging in compelling match ups. Welcome to the fighter rest home.

He bought other great talent to just keep them out of the way of the so called big name fighters.

We have seen garbage fight after garbage fight. When fights were compelling it’s been by accident.

Eddie went on record stating his big objective in the Kahn deal was to make the Brook fight happen?

So if Eddie’s announced this was his objective the whole time, why is it we can’t blame him when when it doesn’t happen? GTFOH Expired.

No one has time nor interest in watching you lick Hearn’s let’s Fock up a deal arse.
          Last edited by Fire4231; 01-17-2020, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... by "edl" you mean "English Defence League" or what, exactly?...
            Basically around 2011, muslim pakistani grooming gangs were exposed in the UK. So AK became an easy target, it doesnt help that he isnt really likeable with the dumb **** he says.
            What Kell Brook (and prob EH behind him) realised was he could just talk about how much he hates AK and instanly gain a following. in truth, those were not real Kell Brook fans, but more like AK haters.
            AK waited for that heat to kind of die down, by which stage Kell Brook had fizzled out.
            So now people moan 'we didnt get the fight we wanted'

i think everyone here knows Kell ko's Amir..and it is humiliating enough for AK but worse for it to happen around that particular type of hate.

From his perspective, taking the Canelo fight meant he could max out his earnings before calling it a day. What even he didnt see coming was a nice payday vs Crawford and then another one in Saudi. Naturally kell brook is bitter as hell.

it's good to see kell brook back though, bit of nostalgia there..but as soon as he starts yapping on about AK again im like 'ffs'.
            Kell also only took the GGG fight, knowing he would lose, so he could say 'but you losteded worserer dan me ameer'
            Simultaneosly what Kell took from amir was this marketing ploy of 'ive not lost at WW' (which is precisely why amir landed the crawford fight, that type of selling point works even when people dont truely believe it).

End of the day, Kell got the payday he wanted vs GGG but it damaged him in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              I told you, save the excuses! I'm sick of Kells Brook! The coward was protected from Amir Khan! Kell Brook fought a month before Khan had a tune-up vs. Phil Le Greco against the usual euro-bum ( Siarhei Rabchanka ). Why did Matchroom failed ( Again ) to deliver Khan vs. Brook?

Eddie Hearn, who promoted the pair, said: "That fight potentially happens in November or December. ''

Lets face it, Eddie Hearn and Kell Brook were just using Amir Khan to sell tickets.
              Who even said im a kell brook fan tat i need to make excuses for him?
              im stating facts.
              Amir put a rehydration clause on their fight, which means kell had to postpone the fight...and also because he was in no fit state.
              Then AK got the Crawford fight.
              in truth, it's also because kell brook wanted the crawford fight first..he was negotiating but they gave it to AK.

This isnt EH's 'fault', these 2 are trying to earn as much money as possible and dick each other around knowing the fight is always there. btw no one gives a **** about the 10 americans who even watch boxing. kell vs amir may not have the same spice it could have...but people will still tune in. i doubt it does big ppv numbers, if they do 500k ppv buys it will be good enough for them...even that is stretching it. i think 250k ppv buys is more reasonable. Generate £5m, take the gate and pay both of them. EH has even said they could lose money putting on that fight because both of them want to get paid.
              This could have been a 1m+ppv buys fight.
              From AK's perspective, had he lost to kell all those other paydays were gone with it. He made the right move.

$5m vs canelo, $5m vs Crawford and $7m vs Billy dib.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                Na’ll UK Fock bot blame him entirely. Eddie Hearn is good talker but in business he could Fock up a cup of coffee.

He has been given the absolute best cards in boxing and he seems unable to win more than a few hands.

Compelling match ups hardly ever happen because he would rather make it seem like his best fighters are being ducked to maximize profits risk free.

When fights are compelling offers should be rock solid. What does he do? Eddie is low balling and running to the media.

When fights are not of interest to the public he is overpaying to get everyone to the table on some ***** no one wants to see.

Evidence is simply the current state of the Billion Dollar app company, and all the big Money left on that table.

Eddie put these big names on the APP and gave them deals so ridiculously long that they have to protect the names to even recoup their investment.

Can’t match those fighters hard so now the fighters making the most money aren’t even engaging in compelling match ups. Welcome to the fighter rest home.

He bought other great talent to just keep them out of the way of the so called big name fighters.

We have seen garbage fight after garbage fight. When fights were compelling it’s been by accident.

Eddie went on record stating his big objective in the Kahn deal was to make the Brook fight happen?

So if Eddie’s announced this was his objective the whole time, why is it we can’t blame him when when it doesn’t happen? GTFOH Expired.

No one has time nor interest in watching you lick Hearn’s let’s Fock up a deal arse.
                are you a crack wh0re?
                why are you typing as one would?
                you're not living in reality...EH wanted to make that fight, AK didnt want it..and went a different direction. Even EH admits he cant blame Amir because amir made more money doing things his way.

amir only signed with matchroom after 2 yrs out of the ring, fat...needed at least 2 tune up fights and it was a 3 fight deal.
                The crawford offer came in, what was he supposed to do?
                Furthermore because of the rehydration clause amir wanted put on, kell had to postpone it..and then decided to look for a new money fight vs crawford. amir then hijacked that fight off kell, got paid $5m.
                you may not have seen the fight, but you saw the little cold war go on and it's been quite entertaining tbh.

Comment

these idiots think $1b+ has actually been spent.
                  it's a $125m a yr, 16 cards a yr deal with matchroom..and EH has also said that he hasnt even spent the bulk of that money yet.
                  Which means he has more money to spend this year and the next etc depending on how well he 'saves'.
                  The other money spent by dazn on canelo and ggg has little to do with EH anyway.

Comment

No-one cares . . .

Comment

I want Khan vs Brook as much as I want Floyd vs Pacman II.

Comment

Working...
                      X