No announcement yet.

Prime Pacquiao vs. Prime Whitaker at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Pacquiao vs. Prime Whitaker at 140

Who wins this fight? Sweet Pea vs. The Mexecutioner.
    Whitaker via KO
    5.88%
    Pacquiao via KO
    23.53%
    Whitaker via Decision
    35.29%
    Pacquiao via Decision.
    35.29%
    Draw
    0.00%

Gotta go with Whitaker. 7-5 at that, competitive.

Comment

Pacquiao is not a brawler or mauler like people think.
      Pacquiao is a very good outside to mid range boxer.
      People think of Pacquiao like he was a mindless guy just beating the hell out of guys while getting hit a thousand times in the process. I don't think he would be able to outbox Whitaker.
      It's similar to Floyd. Pacquiao is a great mid-range to decent distance fighter, but Whitaker is better.
      Whitaker is also better fighting chest to chest and has a MUCH better trainer in the late great George Benton.
      Whitaker wouldn't just batter him but it would be a lopsided UD similar to Floyd

Comment

I knew I blocked this idiot for a reason. Stupid fùcking thread.

Comment

I think the prime who KOed Diaz Oscar and Hatton would beat the prime Whitaker on points at 140. That Pacquiao had lightning speed and could and often did throw over 100 hard punches round after round. He had the power to KO Hatton for several minutes with one punch.

Comment

Sorry. I meant to say the prime Pacquiao would win but I didn't type in his name.

Comment

The only Whitaker fight I've seen was against Oscar De La Hoya. Based off that I'd say Manny wins by late round KO.

Comment

pacquiao wins by activity and ring generalship.

Comment

Malaysia Pacquaio KO's him.

Comment

Neither guy campaigned at 140 for very long so its tough to really tell but The Sweet Pea that beat McGirt at 140 then got robbed against Chavez in back to back fights was such an incredible boxer with movement and defense that it would be hard for Manny to deal with.

Sweet Pea by UD.

Comment

Working...
                    X