Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder comes to see Fury...but not AJ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder is ok with facing Fury for less money because he knows its a much safer fight. He isn't as confident in beating Joshua which is why he is demanding retirement money.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      A KO = a momentous occasion = a better fight..... you're already talking nonsense.

Does a KO mean it's a better fight? who is judging the quality of the fight? is it judged on excitement or boxing ability?

I think we'll need a poll to decide which was better, and the loser deletes their account.
      Your eyes can tell you which is a better fight. This site is no place for such a poll.

But we'll go off of how the fights are reported and the general consensus.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
        It doesn't matter what Wilder said.

Hearn was running the show and he inisisted Wilder wouldn't be allowed in the ring. Even the Commission got involved.

Maybe Wilder lied because he didn't want to appear to be kowtowing to Hearn.

This has been a measuring contest between all parties involved. In this instance, Hearn got his wish to keep Wilder away from Joshua.

The Fury people don't seem to have that problem and Wilder showed up. I'm not even sure many people knew about Wilder and a restraining order until you brought it up.
        You just said in your first post that Wilder said Hearn wouldn't let him come into the ring...now you're saying it doesnt matter what he said?

Have some integrity.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          Wilder is ok with facing Fury for less money because he knows its a much safer fight. He isn't as confident in beating Joshua which is why he is demanding retirement money.
          This says it all!

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            Your eyes can tell you which is a better fight. This site is no place for such a poll.

But we'll go off of how the fights are reported and the general consensus.
            Fair enough.

Joshua/Povetkin will be a good fight I agree with you there.... I know Wilder/Fury will be a much more exciting event.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
              because he never fancied the job. ive never known the heavyweight champion of the world need the promoters permission to get in the ring. and if it came down to it and they prevent him getting in the ring then joshua would have looked like the biggest ***** going, it was win win either way for wilder.
              So team Joshua first insisted that Wilder fight one of their stablemates, then presented a ridiculous low ball offer, then named their price and when that price was met back peddled all to hell, then sent a contract with no date but it's team Wilder that didn't "fancy" the job? GTFOH!

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                Fair enough.

Joshua/Povetkin will be a good fight I agree with you there.... I know Wilder/Fury will be a much more exciting event.
                The event yea !

The actual fight ? I would say no .

Joshua and Povetkin are going to have some clashes here , i think Joshua smashes him up .

Fury and Wilder will have a lot of lack luster rnds and it will be more competitive but a better fight with two back foot fighters ? Only way that happens if Wilder goes after Fury .

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  So team Joshua first insisted that Wilder fight one of their stablemates, then presented a ridiculous low ball offer, then named their price and when that price was met back peddled all to hell, then sent a contract with no date but it's team Wilder that didn't "fancy" the job? GTFOH!
                  how was 15 mill a ridiculous offer? unless u mean ridiculously high compared to wilders previous fights

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Team Joshua offered Whyte as a U.K fight when Wilder rejected 12.5 Million .

The low ball offer of 15 that Wilder the 1.4 Million man agreed to ? That WAS the contract . lol

Why do you Wilderettes rewrite history ?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      You just said in your first post that Wilder said Hearn wouldn't let him come into the ring...now you're saying it doesnt matter what he said?

Have some integrity.
                      What does my integrity have to do with this?

Wilder said he wanted to come to the fight and come into the ring. Hearn said he wouldn't be allowed. The commission backed him up. Wilder didn't show up. End of story.

Now you're making it a "gotcha" situation and blaming Wilder.

It doesn't matter what he said because Hearn made it clear he wouldn't be welcomed or allowed in the ring. Wilder's "excuse" for not appearing is irrelevant. Why you're making Wilder's comments an issue is beyond me and embarrassing on your part.

Comment

Working...
                      X